Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
Full Body Double Seamless Stretching Bodystocking Bodysuit Mermaid Mummy Sleep Sack Harness Zipper Crotch Erotic Tool for Couple
$12.60-30%

crossdresser silicone body
Eyung Silicone Bodysuit E Cup Fake Vagina Breast Form Fake Boobs Silicon Body Transgender Crossdresser Cosplay Shemale No oil
$1564.53-71%

male chastity
New Male Silicone Chastity Device Cock Cage Sex Toys With 5 Penis Ring Adult Belt Brass Lock Standard/Short Cage A122/A235
$6.91

transparent pantyhose
2/1pcs Transparent Ultra-thin Stockings Women Sexy Black Pantyhose Tights Ladies Seamless Fishnet Mesh Silk Long Socks Hosiery
$4.20-38%

corset
Black Ivory Women 3 Hooks And Eyes Adjustable Strap Leather Latex Waist Trainer Vest 25 Steel Bone Corset For Weight Loss
$26.89-20%

self bondage
Wearable Strapon Penis Bondage Lace Sex Toys for Women Lesbian Strap On Dildos Pants Self Bondage Erotic Sex Shop
$15.97-50%

leather pencil skirt
Liooil Women Faux Leather Slit Pencil Office Skirt Autumn New Spring Streetwear High Waist Black Brown Sexy Bodycon Midi Skirts
$20.38-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Medium term office self-bondage scenarios
So, I finally got around to actually doing this.

I dressed in my best secretary outfit - blouse and skirt, panty hose, pumps. EEeeek!

I don't have a separate office room. My computer sits on a desk in the corner of my living room.

I do have a flat wood box I made, with an Arduino controlled electromagnet originally meant to hold a door open fastened to it. I clamp it to the desk with a clamp from the hardware store. I could unplug the USB connection to the computer, but it'd never unlock me.

Safety first - the magnet is powered by a transistor battery, via a relay. If the arduino never shuts off, the battery will eventually run down.

The other side is just a round steel puck with an eye. I padlocked it in the middle of a foot or so of chain. I used padded cuffs, as I wasn't sure if handcuffs would hurt with all that typing. The chain's long enough to reach the keyboard sitting down, but not long enough to get the panties off.

A bit of painful experimenting made me place a couple aluminum foil electrodes inside a high waist panty. One covers my private bits, while the other's on my butt.

(NOTE- I had some stuff in here about how I built the zapper. After reading more just now, I'm convinced what I did wasn't safe. So I've edited this t remove my description of how I built my own zapper.)

The zapper's on the floor. The wires run down my leg, inside my panty hose. There's a hole in the hose (hint, you can get hose with toe reinforcements, you can make a hole in the reinforced part).

The wires have plenty of slack, I can't break them or pull them loose. To make sure, I tie my ankles together. I've tied a rope to the post of the chair, and tie them in place with it.

I sit down, put on the cuffs and padlock them. Like in the story, I've left the locks in the next room.

I run the program, Klunk, attach the magnet, and I'm not going anywhere til I do a lot of typing.

My program's not as complex as in the story. And I didn't set it to 'frantic', typing at a reasonable rate lets me keep up.

But... it's allergy season hereabouts, and I sneeze and type a few wrong letters, and get my first zap. It hurts so much I'm knocked off my typing speed for a bit, and get a second one. After that I exercise more self control.

I chose a satin round neck blouse for my secretary look. It's fairly warm in the room, and I'm wearing panty hose, and pretty soon I'm sweating quite a lot.

I only set it or 30 minutes this time. Didn't want to overdo it first time out. To tell the truth, the 30 minutes is plenty.

When the program stopped it just stopped responding. My first reaction was sick panic. Oh Noes! Something's gone wrong. Suddenly panic turned to joy when I discovered I was free.

Bent down, untied my legs, thank the great mistress in the sky, cause my knees were folded back and were killing me. After a couple minutes getting circulation back, managed to get down under the desk and unwire the zap-o-matic.

Back in the bedroom where I unlock the cuffs, and I'm again really glad it's over and disappointed it's over and all that.
I wish you had photos 😊

BTW, can you share the program you used to check the spelling, speed and to activate zapping? I'm very curious now.
So, photos - feel a little too private for that.

Program - happy to share that. What I actually used was kind of ugly. I want to clean it up, so give me a few days.
I wonder if these keyboard/mouse usage programs can be used for stimulation/punishment/release decisions:

https://whatpulse.org/
http://skwire.dcmembers.com/wb/pages/sof...ounter.php
http://www.informatics.no/TM_Help.htm
Just found this image:

office-bondage-02.jpg   

Not sure if it's "self-bondageable", but this is the idea, basically πŸ˜‰
Just did one of these sessions today. Tied tight to the chair with ropes and belts. I have in heel cuffs under the pantyhose with the keys in the kitchen safe for two hours. Also have on a tight corset and 5” pumps on.Β Let’s see how much work I get done. And yes those are ballet boots in the background. Those are next on my list to put on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 02D59701-A741-44DE-BAA5-FDABA54C97C8.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back and provide reports on yours ! mrborsecr 0 784 18 Feb 2022, 14:35
Last Post: mrborsecr
Self-bondage for the night scenarios Like Ra 14 62,469 29 Sep 2016, 03:40
Last Post: lugnuts
I dare U to dare me medium/heavy scene(s) with some toys! :D NathanielAS 0 2,709 03 Aug 2014, 14:00
Last Post: NathanielAS
Short and simple self-bondage scenarios Like Ra 5 58,896 16 Jun 2012, 12:06
Last Post: madjack
"Riding The Office Chair" Scenario qwertybcn121 3 6,900 13 Feb 2011, 10:03
Last Post: schulz

Contributors: JackWong25 (1) , Like Ra (7) , lugnuts (4) , Tinker D (4)