Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
AJ-WOMEN Cosplay accessory Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female silicone cosplay mask
$95.59

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Natural Latex Unisex Mask Rubber With Breathe Tube Unique Wear for Party Realistic Hood
$242.00-10%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Latex Women Full Head Hood Latex Rubber Mask Transparent Fetish Cosplay Mask With Breath Hole Back Zipper Club Wear
$26.62-9%

shapewear
Upper Arm Shaper Women Shoulder Slimmer Compression Shapewear Sleeves Body Shaper Humpback Posture Corrector Back Support Tops
$5.51

mirabelle
10pcs Disney Anime Movie Encanto Mirabelle Latex Balloons Animal Theme Birthday Party Decoration Balloons Baby Shower Kids Toys
$2.88

drozeno
DROZENO Can be bundled with blindfolds for men and women couples sexy blindfolded cloth ribbon simulation silk shading blindfold
$31.33-63%

penis milking machine
Chocho Woman Dildo Penne Women's Cotton Panties Insert Clitoris Sucker Masturbation Vibrator Men Godes Blocker Latex Gets
$34.84-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Masterlock 5440 and 5441 keyholder
I am now remotely locked in chastity locked up by my master
I use the Masterlock 5440, this is  a safe that can be managed remotely. 
is a purchase of around 200, but it is certainly worth it, and thus gives full power to your keyholder.

I created a guide with you to share. 
I ask 25 euros for that, after which I will share it with you

this can be done via

1. Anonymously via KO-FI
buy the guide here the guide
gbuy the
look at my site latexslaafboy site  5D08F681-3879-43CA-BFBB-60B1C74BC772.jpg   

Contributors: slaafruben (1)