Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
Newest Electric Chastity Cage Urethral Sound Dilator Cock Ring Ball Stretcher Testicle Electro Penis Stimulator Sex Toys for Men
$7.50

shiny pantyhose
5D Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Slim Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Simulation Garter Belt With Thigh High Stockings
$6.72

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy Short and long Sleeve Sports Shirt Tight Smooth Top high Elastic Tight Shiny Yoga Sport Workout Tops Unisex
$106.35-68%

sex toy vibrator
Male Masturbation Sex Toys for Men Delayed Ejaculation Penis Vibrator Penis Massager Penis Trainer Ring Glans Vibrator
$8.66

transparent dress
Lace Hottie Mesh Hot Sexy Transparent Striped Mini Tank Dress Camisole Cosplay Anime Exotic Korean Women Sweet Tops JAY5
$3.25-24%

SXXY
GEEBA Male Simulated Penis Sleeves Silicone Cock Enlargement Devise Soft Realistic Enlarger Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Adult
$48.40-50%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Carnival Mask Unisex Cosplay Funny Animal Headgear Latex Animal Mask Dog Donkey Horse Head Funny Scary Prop
$80.38

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Massage / Bondage bench
Does anyone know of a massage table that has an adjustable height and can also be used for bondage?  For example, the massage table would have parts around the arms and legs that would fold down and form a bench similar to this bench from Extreme Restraints.  Just looking for a combo table so I wouldn't have to have to buy both.  I would really like to give my gf massages but it would also be cool if I could fold it down and use the adjustable height to penetrate her at the most comfortable angle (or her penetrate me 😊)
Tattoo beds tend to have arm and leg rests that can move independently. And the whole thing can be set up as a flat bed, and is height adjustable too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   

Contributors: l8xlvr (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)