Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Vellustre B-Series one-piece high quality hot spring resort coffee silver color with slimming one-piece competitive swim
$40.99

crossdress fetish latex
Cartoon Character Handmade Female Latex Silicone Full Face Kigurumi Mask Cosplay Kiger Crossdresser Anime Mask Skin Fetish Masks
$845.78

doll kigurumi
3 Colors Plush Animal Cosplay Cat Hat Furry Anime Props Doll COS Kig Fursuit Cute Ear Kigurumi Costume Party Hat Earmuffs
$419.63-48%

rubber cosplay
Hair Hoop Accessories Cosplay Favor Halloween M Kids Headwear Cartoon Headband Child
$30.61

sexy
FINETOO 2PCS/Set M-XL Lace G-string Thong Panties for Woman Sexy Floral Underwear Transparent Women's Underpants Female Lingerie
$3.51-9%

zentai
Zawaland Zentai Adult Women Catsuit Jumpsuit 3D Printing Skeleton Halloween Party Cosplay Costumes For Female Clothing Bodysuit
$23.47-57%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
0.1D Ultra Thin Seamless Deep Crotch Stocking Ultra-thin Transparent Silky Smooth Dot Sexy Pantyhose For Women Mesh Waist Tights
$6.04-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mad Mardigan is here
Hi, I got your forum recommended by a friend on Fetlife and signed up right away.

I am Mad Mardigan and I am into spandex and latex.
But recently I found pantyhose encasement and it fascinates me a lot.

As I wrote in another post I am looking for a very elastic pantyhose for this. I hope you can help me
Yeah!! Welcome aboard.
Very welcome!
Hello MadMardigan, I actually recognize you from FL as I'm also there with the name essanym_1017. Welcome
Hello MadMardigan!
I can't say I recall you from Fetlife but that's not to say I wouldn't love to meet you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1734.png   
Hi @mad.mardigan
Welcome aboard...
We have swapped a few messages on VK I think It was?
also been watching your antinks on YT and Tumblr for years!
Some references are needed: https://www.youtube.com/@MadMardiganflex/videos
(04 Jan 2023, 22:29 )essanym Wrote: Hello MadMardigan, I actually recognize you from FL as I'm also there with the name essanym_1017.  Welcome

Nice to know 😊

Quote:Culmor Wrote:

Hello MadMardigan!

I can't say I recall you from Fetlife but that's not to say I wouldn't love to meet you!

No Problem...thanks for the welcomne wishes 😉

Quote:ltxrob Wrote:

Welcome aboard...
We have swapped a few messages on VK I think It was?
also been watching your antinks on YT and Tumblr for years!

Yes true---thank you 😊

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , mad.mardigan (2) , no smile (1)