Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Silky smooth Leggings Yoga bodybuilding tights front crotch seamless one-piece tights silky glossy pants
$84.70-57%

tpe penis
YEMA Multi-Speed Strapon Double Big Dildo Vibrator Strap on Women's Panties Penis Adult Sex Toys for Women Lesbian Couples Shop
$52.27-59%

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-35%

shapewear
Women Strapless Shapewear Bodysuits Tummy Control Butt Lifter Body Shaper Waist Trainer Instantly Sculpt Your Body
$11.10-4%

rubber cosplay
Bloody Terrifier Art The Clown Mask Cosplay Creepy Horror Demon Evil Joker Hat Latex Helmet Halloween Party Costume Props
$20.76-55%

deep throat gag
Deep Throat Blowjob Mouth Gag Expander 100% Medical Silicone Slave Gags Bondage Restraints BDSM Oral Toys For Couple
$246.20

bondage hood
PU Leather Total Sensory Deprivation Full Head Bondage Hood Headgear Mouth Open Lockable Gimp Bondage BDSM Sex Toy for Couple
$18.63-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[MODIFIED] - MyAlerts and MyMention
(05 Jul 2015, 21:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it possible to check errors in Opera? Something like "Web-console" in Firefox? I remember I got white screens a couple of times when I first added this feature, but then it disappeared.
Ok a quick update..
On my phone (Apple IOS Opera) I tried switching to the "full site" and alerts worked, it gave me a list of who did what around my posts etc.
But when I tried on my PC in opera still nothing.
Yeah, this is why I'd like to see if there are any errors. Is there a web-console in Opera?
(08 Jul 2015, 22:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, this is why I'd like to see if there are any errors. Is there a web-console in Opera?
I'll see what I can find.
(08 Jul 2015, 23:08 )ltxrob Wrote:
(08 Jul 2015, 22:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, this is why I'd like to see if there are any errors. Is there a web-console in Opera?
I'll see what I can find.

Opera Dragonfly?
http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.51/en/devtools.html
Looks like the recent MyBB upgrade broke MyAlerts plugin. Investigating...
Added mention autocomplete. After you type @ and the first letters you will get a list of users to choose from.
(09 Jun 2020, 21:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Added mention autocomplete. After you type @ and the first letters you will get a list of users to choose from.

thank you @Like Ra - nice feature 

And it works 😁

MJ
(09 Jun 2020, 22:11 )madjack Wrote: nice feature 

And it works

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh!!!! 😊
@Like Ra testing 123. Awesome!
New version of MyAlerts might have reset your settings. You can find them here - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/alerts...n=settings

(Under User CP https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp.php ->Menu -> Alert Settings).

If you do not like the red colour, I will try to dig into the plugin and change it back to blue.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (18) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6)