Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Wetlook Rave Party Womens Sexy Latex Leather Garter Belt Pencil Skirts Suspenders Mini Skirt with Buckle Clips Carnival Clubwear
$14.56

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Harness Strap With Nose Hook Open Mouth Gags Oral Bite Straps Adult Games Sex Accessories Sex Toys For Couples
$106.65-61%

zippidy
Gold Sequins Rhinestones Transparent Sleeveless Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Costume Women Dancer Outfit Huangjintong
$119.79

vac-u-lock machine
Vac-U-Lock Suction Cup Adapter for VacULock Massage Machine Air Connector Reciprocating Linear Machine Device Attachments Access
$17.91

panty girdle
SJASTME Women Butt Lifter Belly Slimming Body Shaper Underwear Postpartum Girdle High Waist Control Panties Shapewear High Waist
$16.31-42%

gjhond
8 Sizes Male Bondage Pendants Testicle Root Ring Testis Weight Ring Stainless Steel Hoop Bind Lock Sex Toys for Men BB2-334
$113.74-50%

msemis
Womens Latin Dance Leotard Jazz Dancewear Cha-Cha Leotard Dress Sequins Fringed Bodysuit Dancewear Glittery Tassel Leotard Dress
$22.74

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman.
My final items arrived today:

save1.jpg   

All I need to do is sew these beads to the bodice like this...

save2.jpg   

... and I'm ready to re-enact a childhood dream 😊

save3.jpg   
The last photo is very promising ;-P
It would be hotter with the cape though... 😉
Hmmmm
 WW1.jpg   
(17 Jun 2012, 21:43 )culmor Wrote: Hmmmm
Mission completed? 😉
Not quite, I photochopped black bra straps out of the pic. I think I'm going to sew a nude strapless bra into the costume, plus I need to loose about three kilos.
A rather nice fan flick...

Source: http://youtu.be/xFNbR8D--do
Thank you for this thread. I love Linda Carter's Wonder Woman. She and Yvonne Craig's Batgirl were my first superheroines. Here I found a picture to complete your collection.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 wonder_woman_shiny_pantyhose-01.jpg   
Oh my... I always had a crush on her. Thanks for posting these.
(19 Jul 2020, 08:10 )pantyhosejack Wrote: Oh my... I always had a crush on her. Thanks for posting these.

You're welcome I_am_so_happy

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Gaby (2) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (4) , pantyhosejack (1) , systemisdownz10 (1) , testfan (1)