Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
Vajinas Cheap Dildo Perinee Penis Plug Automatic Heated Pleasure For Men Plug Anal Women Vibrator Sexyou Sey Butt Thailand
$75.26-35%

rubber cosplay
Cosplay Costume Spider Man costume Remy Tony Hero returns with rubber stereoscopic eyes that don't hurt the eyes
$32.67-34%

soronssy
Sexy Jumpsuits Women Glossy Shiny Bodycon Bodysuit Elastic One Piece See Through Sexy Tights Satin Shaper Leotard Short Romper
$149.52-32%

ballet high heels
1Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protector Ballet High Heels Gel Toes Care Tool
$5.69-30%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Vintage Fashion Velour Party Camisole Tops Lace Trim Stitched Y2K Aesthetic Women Top Sexy Strap Gothic Clothes Short
$23.72-50%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

crossdress anime
20Cm Cartoon Sanrio Plush Doll Hello Kittys Cinnamoroll Kawaii Anime Toy Crossdressing Rabbit Room Decoration Desktop Decoration
$3.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Looking for a specific skirt
(23 Oct 2012, 20:27 )Strappado Wrote: Why does it need courage to sell those items? Too special? All of them?
"Courage" in terms of diving into: making and processing photos, creating and placing ads, thinking about the price, following the auctions and mail threads, negotiating, packing and sending, etc.... What an ado... Been there a couple of times (I mean bulk sales, not just one item). Hate it....

(23 Oct 2012, 20:27 )Strappado Wrote: either felt cheating or cheated.
I know the feeling.
Ok, you are lazy, good reason 😁

I think, I will try my luck when my next salary arrives, wish me luck!

PS: Anyone here interested in one of the skirts? I could even order something else from the same shop, if we can find a safe payment arrangement for both sides first.
(24 Oct 2012, 21:35 )Strappado Wrote: Ok, you are lazy, good reason
Rather overloaded...
I changed my mind and only ordered one additional silver skirt in size large to see, if I can sell that. Any advice for pricing and advertising (ebay Germany) would be appreciated. If I can sell the skirt at a price that is clearly above a theoretical break-even of selling four or five skirts, I would try that later.
I have seen the skirt before, And the jacket. I use to gave one that was blue. It was a warm-up outfit from adias. The skirt was made from the same basic mateial, but silver and shiner.

Bet I can still find that outfit.

I love skirts.
(08 Nov 2012, 22:07 )Tinker D Wrote: I have seen the skirt before, And the jacket. I use to gave one that was blue. It was a warm-up outfit from adias. The skirt was made from the same basic mateial, but silver and shiner.

Bet I can still find that outfit.

I love skirts.

Now that you mention it: I got a red adidas skirt which is quite shiny, but longer and made from heavy synthetic/cotton. But the silver lycra skirt that I found on that shop is pretty much what I want.
The package has arrived - at customs. I wonder, what is so difficult about attaching proper documents to the outside of a package that is being sent abroad? Well, the last parcel (from another seller) was delivered to my home a few working days after I had sent invoice and payment evidence to the customs office by fax. Perhaps I am lucky again. At least, from experience, I know, that usually, a printed copy of the ebay offer and a payment confirmation from paypal are enough, there was no need to present a proper commercial invoice so far.
DE and FR are two very special EU countries 😁
(18 Nov 2012, 00:40 )Like Ra Wrote: DE and FR are two very special EU countries 😁

In what way?
No matter how special Germany might be, I got my parcel today. The skirt has an odd shape, looks like a cut off minidress, but it is very stretchy, when worn, it is just a figure-hugging tube. A bit shorter than expected, but nice!

The dress is very nice. It feels like a thick second skin, very shiny and smooth on the outside, soft and lycraish on the inside. The outside has almost no friction.

By the way, the outside of the skirt is alike the one of the dress. The sizing of both, skirt and dress, are good, perfect fit.

I think, I will start the ebay auction for the additional skirt this weekend, lasting until next Saturday, 20:00 hrs. In case someone wants to buy it directly from me, contact me very soon. I do not insist on an ebay auction, but I want to sell it. And I will stick to the ebay rules, ones on, it will be sold correctly, no private tunneling.

I think, I will ask my local tailor if he can get a similar material and make me a skirt that is even closer to what I want, i.e. longer, still tight, but with no hobble effect. It is a very simple design, so sewing fees should be low.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (5) , sphun (1) , Strappado (13) , Tinker D (1)