Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Realistic Silicone Female Gloves Hand Gloves Veins Skin Female Gloves For Crossdresser Cosplay
$217.78-48%

high waist faux leather
New Women PU Leather Pants High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Elastic Trousers Spandex Jeggings Streetwear S-3XL
$9.61-44%

corset
Women Gothic Victorian Corset Bustier Dress Renaissance Steampunk Costume
$9.67-47%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup Silicone 9-point Vagina Bodysuit Silk Cotton Crossdresser Silicone Breast Fake Boobs Pussy Shemale Transgender 1G
$897.46-60%

temorish
LATEX SKIRT High Waist Mid Dresses Party Wear Sexy Customize .4mm
$70.18-7%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Long time lurker
Hi all

Long time lurker latex loving tv

Thought it was about time i registered. Have been heavily into self bondage for years as there just seems to be too few dominant guys into tvs that love prolonged extreme bondage.

I adore multi layers (4/5 layers) forced orgasms whilst in long term self bondage (use a mains vib on timer similar to hitachi wand and a commercial ice lock with cover that lasts for up to 2 and a half hours)

May well put my next session on here with pics
meant to add piccy!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1521015p03.jpg   
Your "list" seems to correlate pretty well with the forum 😉 Welcome to you too!
Indeed, Welcome, and I would like to see more.
Welcome from me also - love your introduction and looking forwards to any sessions you share (and the photos! 😁 )

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
long overdue introduction essanym 6 1,932 23 Apr 2019, 15:25
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Klooetv (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)