Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex rubber fashion
Disney Lilo & Stitch 3D Print Sport Shoes 2023 New Couple White Shoes Cartoon Tennis Shoes Fashion Casual Sneakers Size 35-40
$260.15-19%

cock cage
Penis Ring For Men Delay Ejaculation Erection Sex Product Scrotum Sleeve Dick Enlarger Ring Cock Cage Male Chastity Belt Sex Toy
$2.20

msemis
Mens Wet Look Patent Leather Party Clubwear Lingerie Underwear Male Swimming Trunks Low Rise Drawstring Boxer Shorts Swimwear
$15.65-32%

transparent dress
Women Sheer Oily Glossy Long Sleeve Bodycon Short Dress Lingerie Sexy Cocktail Party Club Dress Transparent Erotic Nightdress
$50.53

penis extender
Accessories for 3rd Generation Penis Extender Enlarger System Belt for Stretcher Enhancer Sex Toys Men Penile Pump Adult Product
$16.66

pvc stockings
XXXL Plus Size Lingerie Metallic Shiny PU Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery PVC Latex Medias
$72.58-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Liquid Latex and Making Clothes
I was quite astonished to see, that a search for "liquid latex" didn't return any good results. Ok, here is one now.

Apparently, liquid latex is pretty much the original product, milk from that tree, in a solvent, plus some preserving agent. So the idea is to put it into the desired shape, let it dry and vulcanise. The liquid can be "painted" on any surface, also including skin.

I started wondering, what I would like to paint or make from this stuff and looked around on the internet too. Of course, I dreamt of full body mummification and stuff like that, but that is rather impossible, definitely impossible alone.

People do make clothing on the body, they even include a zipper, so you can take off the result in one piece later on. By the way, "later on" means about at least one or two hours after finishing the paint. The latex still has to cure for another 24 hours, but it is stable enough now.

You can also coat a fabric with liquit latex, that is, what I might try. I have an old canvas jacket which I could turn into a cool raincoat. Also t-shirts might be good candidates. And perhaps even an old lycra catsuit. Oh, swimsuits of course! Well, it won't be real latex clothing, but according to some pictures and reports, you can get a reasonable surface finish (as good as door paint, depending on the skill of the painter, someone said), and after all, you can turn the item inside out, and coat the inside too.

I wonder if anyone here has got some experience with liquid latex. Any ideas welcome, this is supposed to become a thread about how to have fun with liquid latex.
I was talking to someone a while ago who had a keen interest in liquid latex on lycra. I seem to recall that the results were not great.
I think the latex breaks down a lot quicker than regular latex and, because of the application method (which I believe is best done with sponge brushes), it's really difficult to get a good even coat, which leaves weakpoints for it to break.
I guess that if you were to look at the durability of latex clothing, it would go something like this:
  • liquid latex < liquid latex on lycra < moulded latex < sewn latex sheet < bonded latex sheet
I think it was also an astonishing amount of liquid latex that you would need to make anything worthwhile.
At one point, I was highly interested in the stuff, but after doing a little looking around (and speaking to that guy), I decided to not bother. However, this was 2-5yrs ago, so maybe it's moved on a little since then.
If it indeed has, then I'll be buying some myself; there's just so many experiments to be tried with it.

I do remember one point clearly though, which I imagine won't bother any of you silky smooth people: Shave. Shave everywhere. And thoroughly too. Unless you like full-body waxing, that is 😉.
I think you are even recommended to coat yourself in a release agent before application too...
A lot of prep and a lot of work, for not a lot of longevity. I think this was the general conclusion I reached, shortly before removing it from my 'wish list'.

/LLL
According to a few sellers, about 5 layers are enough to get a long-term coating on an existing garment. It also depends on the density of the liquid. Denser liquids make thicker layers. A latex garment "off the skin" probably needs many more layers, because it doesn't have a support.

Eventually, I will try it. Probably during a vacation, because it seems, that handling liquid latex can be quite a mess.
(06 Jan 2013, 20:25 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: A lot of prep and a lot of work, for not a lot of longevity.
And I do not think you can do this alone. The back, for example. Having a mannequin would help.
I want to paint on clothing, not on myself. It will probably be a swimsuit, hanging on a coat hanger.

It should even be possible to lay it flat on a table and paint one side at a time - probably one layer on both sides first, then repeat, until done.
(14 Jan 2013, 23:11 )Strappado Wrote: I want to paint on clothing, not on myself.
Latex will "remember" the shape of your suit during the painting/drying. That's why it was advised to actually wear the lycra piece of clothes and let it painted on the body.
(15 Jan 2013, 00:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Latex will "remember" the shape of your suit during the painting/drying. That's why it was advised to actually wear the lycra piece of clothes and let it painted on the body.

Well, tight unworn clothes are smaller than worn, so the latex will be forced into the right shape. it is an interesting idea, 500 ml of liquid latex are less than 30 Euro and it will cover more than a single swimsuit. I am going to try it, no matter, what. Perhaps you are right, and then I lost 30 Euro and a swimsuit (or perhaps only a cheap lycra miniskirt). If not, I will have a new unique item and will be able to make much more.
I just remembered something.
On Google, G.I. Joe Latex catsuit
Some lady made one as a costume. I think I can find that link.
(15 Jan 2013, 22:20 )Strappado Wrote: I am going to try it, no matter, what. Perhaps you are right, and then I lost 30 Euro and a swimsuit (or perhaps only a cheap lycra miniskirt). If not, I will have a new unique item and will be able to make much more.
I can understand that way of thinking perfectly 😁
Let me/us know how you get on.

/LLL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Interesting Website about making latex and some selfbondage techniques Strappado 8 5,365 05 Jan 2017, 15:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (2) , Strappado (4) , Tinker D (1)