Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Ladyboys Hiding Gaff Panty Leopard Fake Vagina Shaping Underwear Sexy Lingerie Thong Transgender Crossdresser Sissy Panties
$32.49

gjhond
Stainless Steel Scrotum Rings Hanging Crotch Bound Scrtal Pendant Circular Groove Compression Resistance Sex Toy for Men BB238
$387.20-49%

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 New Male Nub Silicone Fully Restraint Chastity Device Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Belt Sex Toys
$18.26-42%

latex swimsuit
Latex Rubber Fetish Catsuit Costume Masquerade sexy party Red swimsuit suit party xs-xxl 0.45mm
$107.31-63%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Streetwear Skinny Summer Playsuit Bodycon Lace Trim Black Basic Sporty Chic Gym Body One Piece Sexy Clothing
$23.72-50%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$262.03-11%

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Sexy Maid Temptation Transparent Uniform Binary Maid Role Play Set Pajamas
$10.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Likera = Sexiest Person in a Catsuit
I've been watching Likera's photos ever since they were introduced on Webshots, and when I later found out he made a website, that drove me crazy.

I always fantasize me being with him, while he's wearing that latex black catsuit of his. He has the perfect body and everything.

I'm a straight male, and I know that I'm not gay, but something about him in that catsuit really turns me on and I don't know why. And whenever I think of a kinky fetish thought, he is always on that thought.

I'm your biggest fan Likera, and can you give me some additional information on where you bought that exact latex catsuit (the one you're wearing on the top right of the page when you click the Latex link on the top of the page). I want to know what the name of that catsuit is, or better yet, a direct link to that.

Thanks a lot, and remember one thing, you've got a fan that's always looking out for new pictures. Hope you post more completed sessions with full pics of your body in a catsuit, because the catsuit really makes things a lot more sexy.
Sulaiman87 Wrote:I always fantasize me being with him, while he's wearing that latex black catsuit of his. He has the perfect body and everything.
😯ops: ... blushing....
Sulaiman87 Wrote:can you give me some additional information on where you bought that exact latex catsuit (the one you're wearing on the top right of the page when you click the Latex link on the top of the page). I want to know what the name of that catsuit is, or better yet, a direct link to that.
This is a ladies latex catsuit made by Demask. No direct link is possible because their website is javascript-frames based. But you can find it under Ladies rubber -> Outerwear -> Catsuits -> CT001
Sulaiman87 Wrote:Thanks a lot, and remember one thing, you've got a fan that's always looking out for new pictures. Hope you post more completed sessions with full pics of your body in a catsuit, because the catsuit really makes things a lot more sexy.
Mmmm... To be honest I haven't worn the catsuit for around 3 years. It's VERY tight and putting it on takes lots of efforts and time. And the biggest problem is the collar, because it cuts into my neck.
But I will try to dig out some never posted pics 😉

And thanks!
I couldn't find a CT001 on that section of the website but I found an LC001, and this is the same catsuit you're wearing when you enter your website and it says Enter/Leave right?

About the part you said about digging up some more photos, are they photos that aren't posted on Webshots? and are they with you in that catsuit? And if possible, do you have any videos of you in that catsuit? Or any videos at all?

You also look really sexy in the black miniskirt you have on webshots, you're wearing a black latex miniskirt, pantyhose stockings, a mask, and long latex gloves.

Another question. If you're not going to wear that catsuit anymore, can I buy that same one off you? The ones on Demask are really expensive, and I would like to have the exact one you wore, and I'm willing to pay the money through Paypal (Hopefully I'm allowed to talk about a sale on this forum).

Thanks.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Sulaiman87 (2)