Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
8 Modes Electric Shock Men’S Lock Ring Scrotum Stretcher Penis Ring Vibration Foreskin Tightening Mens Rings Sex Toys For Cuples
$5.75

lifelike sex doll
160cm Sex Doll half Silicone Real Lifelike SexLove Doll For Adult Toys for Man Oral Anus Ass Big Jelly Breast Vagina
$6050.00-84%

thierry bondage
Thierry Fetish Metal Chain Nipple Clamps Slave Bondage Sex Toy, Flirting Adult Sex Games Toys For Couple Erotic Sex Products
$7.85

gothic lolita
Japanese Gothic Lolita Letter Print Leg Warmer Y2K Women Girl Punk Leg Warmer Stockings Harajuku Ladies Foot Socks Leg Warmers
$133.83-40%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup 10 Thrusting&Vibration Modes Heating Function with Phone Holder Stroker Adult Sex Toys For Men
$41.03

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Xayah Cosplay Costume Game LOL Xayah Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women Cos Outfit
$80.86-47%

mouth gag
Sex Toys Bdsm Bondage For Couples Bed Kit Rope Handcuffs For Sex Bondage Mask Mouth Gag Rope
$6.04-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Are you interested in downloading all media from this site via bittorrents?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
40 80.00%
No
20.00%
10 20.00%
Other (please comment)
0%
0 0%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LikeRa.Com siterip torrent and RetroShare collection
(19 Dec 2019, 04:37 )MstrChain Wrote: I tried yesterday and today, no go, utorrent just freezes, nothing get loaded, utorrent's display window is blank
Yep, just leave it running for the time being, you are in the queue. Or use RetroShare, where there are less competitors.

I stopped all other torrents and allowed only the likera.com one. Please let me know if it helped.
... and the upload speed is unlimited now ...
During the last 12 hours the whole content was shared almost 3 times via torrent. Seeders, please stay online for a bit 😊
(18 Dec 2019, 15:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Dec 2019, 12:02 )B1u3 Wrote: No, server not found.
How/when did you get this message? Are the trackers reachable? Or the seeder is not reachable?

These are the trackers:
If I open the torrent file in the FreeDownloadManager, it says "Error while parsing the file". Afterwards it tells in german that the Remote-Host-Name was not found.
(21 Dec 2019, 16:34 )B1u3 Wrote: If I open the torrent file in the FreeDownloadManager, it says "Error while parsing the file". Afterwards it tells in german that the Remote-Host-Name was not found.
Strange... What program are you using? I wonder if the torrent file is too big for the client, or if the torrent trackers are blocked (by you provider?)

Meanwhile I uploaded 106GB (ratio 3.66). Plus RetroShare.
The "FreeDownloadManager". Used μTorrent before, but...okay.

Could be the torrent file is too big. I've never seen a torrent file this big! My provider is Vodafone (Germany), and normally these things are not a problem.
None of the current torrent programs cannot create a torrent with exclusions. Ridiculous... The idea is to get rid or all thumbnails. Very easy in Retroshare.
Thanks to https://github.com/torrent-file-editor/t...ile-editor I managed to delete all thumbnails from the torrent file.
Attached is a new stripped don version: 26GB/48k files instead of 29GB/107k files. If you aeady downloaded the files, no need to redownload them, just rescan the existing ones with the new torrent.

Also, a new rscollection for RetroShare: likera.com_no_thumbs_20191217.rscollection (search for likera.com in RS):

retroshare://file?name=likera.com_no_thumbs_20191217.rscollection&size=6764432&hash=ff07826686ab8a333428d7ab333cbcb4d5bbed2a

Attached Files
likera.com.no_thumbs.20191223.torrent (Size: 5.02 MB )
If it's still too big, the next iteration will be to separate the blog and the forum attachments.
Guys in a forum on RS complain that the collection crashes RS. Too big? Two collections can be The Solution indeed.

Contributors: Anne (1) , B1u3 (9) , bzorl (4) , Cptncarrot (2) , krinlyc (5) , Like Ra (43) , Max515 (2) , MstrChain (4) , Tinker D (3) , z3phyr (1) , zan (1)