Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Slave Bdsm Sex Bondage Rope Shibari Strap Sm Restraints Belt Fetish Handcuffs BDSM Adult Toys For Couple Bondage Restraints Set
$56.36

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-36%

latex zentai
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Bodysuit Hot Erotic Lingerie zentai gay fetish Wear pvc costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$182.50-14%

2023 chastity
2023 New Realistic Penis Design Chastity Cage with 4 Sizes of Non-Detachable Cock Rings, Sexy Toys for Men, Gay Men, Sissy 18+
$16.94-44%

arm binder
New PU Leather Adjustable Arm Binder Bondage Locking Hand Cuffs Adult Games Restraints Fetish Back Handcuff Sex Toys for Adult
$32.83-30%

zlatameer
Black Natural Latex Rubber Mask with Eyes Mouth Nostrils Opened Handmade S-LM075
$31.91-7%

2023 chastity
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys For Man Gay
$50.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Are you interested in downloading all media from this site via bittorrents?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
40 80.00%
No
20.00%
10 20.00%
Other (please comment)
0%
0 0%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LikeRa.Com siterip torrent and RetroShare collection
Why? That would put enormous load on the DB.
(09 Dec 2017, 11:52 )Like Ra Wrote: Why? That would put enormous load on the DB.

Hmm You should give it a try... 
I don't see that much load on the DB. You may have to reconfig some DB parameters though.
Yes, that theoretically it's possible, but can you give me any reasons to do that? I know only downsides of it.
If you want to share your whole site via torrent this would be a much easier way to do it.
Again, why? 😉
You have thousands of pics spread over how many directories?
They are all named somehow, but in DB it is saved to which threat they belong to?
You want only to update "the new ones" for torrent... you dont want zip files...
Well, that all sounds like it fits best into a DB ( I speak fluently sql ... )

If you absolutely dont like that idea, maybe you have a look at rsync...
The directories are named after year and months, so not THAT many. All threads and file names are saved in the DB, but this is not an issue here. All what's needed is a script, that will check the file type, and copy the .attach files with the correct extensions to another directory.
Speaking of the DB. It's about 100MB in size, so it's fully cached in the memory. I'm trying to avoid any blobs and long text fields to prevent creating temp tables on the disk. And trying to decrease the amount of writes. There are too many. But this is for the technical thread.
(12 Dec 2017, 22:49 )Like Ra Wrote: The directories are named after year and months, so not THAT many. All threads and file names are saved in the DB, but this is not an issue here. All what's needed is a script, that will check the file type, and copy the .attach files with the correct extensions to another directory.
Well than take a closer look at rsync ....
I'm familiar with rsync, it will not help here. A simple check if the file is in the torrent place should do the trick 😉

Contributors: Anne (1) , B1u3 (9) , bzorl (4) , Cptncarrot (2) , krinlyc (5) , Like Ra (43) , Max515 (2) , MstrChain (4) , Tinker D (3) , z3phyr (1) , zan (1)