Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
25cm Hentai Animester Little Demon Lilith Sexy Anime Girl Figure Insight Yulis Action Figure Collectible Model Doll Toys
$134.03

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women's Black Lace Basic Ballet Leotard Short Sleeve Stretch Gymnastics Leotards White Bodysuit Latin Dance Wear
$24.19-30%

electro stimulation device
Handheld Acupoint Massage Pen TENS Point Detector With Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device
$45.98-29%

sexy pantyhose
Women Candy Color Warm Sexy Tights 120D Velvet Seamless Pantyhose Spring Summer Large Elastic Long Stockings
$3.25-3%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Massage Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Holding Device Hypnosis Instrument 3 Colors
$25.03-50%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Dance Dress Praise Liturgical Choir Church Worship Costumes Metallic One Shoulder Sleeveless Lyrical Dance Dresses
$10.31-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex sheath shopping HELP
Help out a latex sheath obsessed boy!!!

Having issues finding a sheath with enough room on the balls. I really need something with a deeper sheath for my balls to fit into so it's not so tight and I can put a ball stretcher on top. 😉

I've seen a rew on xtube but can't seem to find them online. 😟
Any links for me???
(And yes, I checked twist my rubber arm)

Here's one of my sheath pics to really inspire you!!!!

latex_penis_sheath-01.jpg   
Hm... Interesting question. On eBay and Alibaba I saw only sheaths with very little space for balls indeed. I do not use stretchers, but I would like to have the ability to use a piece of cord/rope/rubber to keep the balls "apart" from the rest of the "package".

And I'm looking for narrow short sheaths (also with a piss tube), that are smaller than my fully erected cock.
Have you checked this out??
I love it, but a shame it doesn't seem to come in a size for an erect cock. 😟
In particular, the balls are aeady partially split by the sheath.
It's also got ur Piss tube covered...

http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/index.ph...csYOHNwbqA

penis-sheath-tube-flange-1.jpg   
Yes, these are the sheath I've got. The problem is - it's very difficult to make them stay in place. I used to use tight latex shorts with a cock ring, but they dissolved a couple of years ago. And these sheaths are pricy and do not last. Found them on eBay as well, but not yet on Alibaba.
http://Blackstyle.de have a few to choose from
Might find something there?
Ahhh...good suggestion, but sadly not finding what I'm after there. In fact, their sheath selection is not so extensive... 😟
anymore tips on where to buy?
(12 Aug 2015, 10:58 )rubberspares Wrote: Have you checked this out??
I love it, but a shame it doesn't seem to come in a size for an erect cock. 😟
In particular, the balls are aeady partially split by the sheath.
It's also got ur Piss tube covered...

http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/index.ph...csYOHNwbqA

[Image: penis-sheath-tube-flange-1.jpg]

Hi,
this one is also available at elastic dreams as a small and a big version. Both with separated balls. Attached to some pants, they are quite comfortable. 

Greetings
I am also delighted with latex sex toys. It all started from the moment when my husband and I decided to diversify our sex life. Beautiful underwear and role-playing games no longer wound up her husband as before, so I decided to search the Internet for something interesting. And on one of the sites rubberloft stumbled upon latex sex toys. Husband was not against experimenting, so we ordered a couple of toys. This is a completely new sensations and emotions. It was worth it!)) Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shopping Portal I didn't know - Wish Strappado 7 1,718 14 Jan 2021, 00:16
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , lnome (1) , ltxrob (1) , MayaKowalczyk (1) , rubberspares (3) , wahkao (1)