Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series sports short sleeve t-shirt men's elastic luster fitness tight fast dry running
$33.73

ladyboy
I Love Shemale Gag Joke Funny Gift Idea Hoodie Love Funny Dumb Shemale Ladyboys Birthday Stupid Ladyboy Birthday Gift
$87.24-1%

Ftshist
Ftshist Breath Control Tube Threaded Tee 40mm Interface For Latex Gas Mask Sex Suffocation Valve Threaded Connection Accessories
$26.96-15%

leg binder
Multifunctional Outdoor Tactical Leg Holders, Lnvisible Universal Leggings Bag, Portable Binders Foot Bags, Knife Sleeve
$10.47

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Triangle One-Piece Toning Top Fajas Zipper Open Bust Corse
$63.11-50%

hentai
New Hentai Haven Logo Hentaihaven Black White MenS Shirt Size Usa S 3Xl Ha1 Large Size Tee Shirt
$141.00-45%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
Very feminine! Latex pencil skirt with ruffles

Metallic-Pink-And-White-Golden-Trims-Sexy-Latex-Skirts-With-Ruffles-Rubber-01.webp   
At first I was going to post this set of latex mini dress with shiny pantyhose and high heels photos in the Latex Candid (or in the Bübs - @TightSlip, you there? ) thread 😋

latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-01.jpg     latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-02.jpg     latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-03.jpg     latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-04.jpg     latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-05.jpg     latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-06.jpg     latex_mini_dress_shiny_pantyhose_high_heels-07.jpg   
(23 Dec 2020, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: At first I was going to post this set of latex mini dress with shiny pantyhose and high heels photos in the Latex Candid (or in the Bübs - @TightSlip, you there? ) thread 😋

you could have posted that in EOTD and I doubt many would have objected!!  😇
Isn't it obvious that the dildo in this dildo mask must be INSIDE the mask, and not outside?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 latex_dildo_mask-06.jpg     latex_dildo_mask-05.jpg     latex_dildo_mask-04.jpg     latex_dildo_mask-03.jpg     latex_dildo_mask-02.jpg     latex_dildo_mask-01.jpg   
Oh, I don’t know about that. I could just sit on his face and bounce till I cum.
And there is nothing he could do about it.
And besides, all I need to do is gag him first and then put him in the hood.
It could be a penis gag or an inflatable gag or a ball gag. Why I could even use a pair of nylons.
I mean, the possibilities are, like, endless.
Wonderful thread, as usual.

I've been wanting to get a full latex suit for a while now, but I need to get in better shape (as you can clearly tell from the videos I posted 😁 ). I'm down to 116 kg from 137 kg. So, basically halfway there.

But I gotta say, this would be a splendid Bambi uniform and it will be my reward once I'm in the XXL measurement range! Or something similar. I doubt it will still be around in 10-12 months.

Latex dress
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AKHvT1

s-l500.png   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Can latex be more transparent?

transparent-latex-catsuit-12.jpg     transparent-latex-catsuit-14.jpg     transparent-latex-catsuit-13.jpg   
(11 Nov 2021, 03:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Can latex be more transparent?

Looks verry thin. Like 0,25mm Latex
Neck entry latex catsuit anybody? Up to 190cm! Customizable. € 111,34

neck_entry_latex_catsuit-01.jpg   
Latex masks with nose tubes and gags have become cheaper. For additional $5 you can get them customized. Also, you can buy nose tubes of any size separately:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9vIe82
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A5T8aA

latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-12.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-11.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-10.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-09.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-08.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-07.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-06.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-05.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-04.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-03.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-02.jpg     latex_mask_with_nose_tubes_and_gag-01.jpg   

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)