Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Mask Amazing Rubber Unique Hood with Eyebrow and Eyelash Trims Handmade Headpiece Cap S-LM148
$37.49-8%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Macho Cosplay Realistic Silicone Muscle Male Suit Fake Belly Artificial Simulation Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser
$393.25-60%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Cap Short Sleeve Leotard Ballet Spandex Unitard for Kids Youth Children Gymnastic Leotards Belly Dancing
$15.11-25%

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Sleeveless Metallic Dance Unitards Child Mock Neck Gymnastics Unitards Bodysuits Spandex Catsuits Stage Costumes
$24.18-29%

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Fake Boobs Artificial Silicone Breast Forms Transvestite Crossdresser Fake Chest Sissy Shemale Drag Queen Transg
$47.21-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
(03 May 2020, 19:50 )essanym Wrote: @Culmor, definitely some of your style in there.

The wrong side of the great salt herring pond, I'm afraid...
They look very latex to me. Compare them with this lycra version
(06 Jul 2020, 23:20 )Culmor Wrote: The wrong side of the great salt herring pond, I'm afraid...
The stuff @essanym was mentioning is gone aeady 😊
(06 Jul 2020, 23:20 )Culmor Wrote: The wrong side of the great salt herring pond, I'm afraid...

I'm sorry you only just now saw my response. I don't quite remember what was in the auction but it made me immediately think of your posts in cosplay - fetish or fun.
This latex mini dress should look good on men (not only on girls, I mean 😋 )

blue-latex-mini-dress-02.jpg     blue-latex-mini-dress-01.jpg   

Found in UK Store: 008lolita
(27 Sep 2020, 01:55 )Like Ra Wrote: This latex mini dress should look good on men (not only on girls, I mean 😋 )

Found in UK Store: 008lolita

Ive used 008Lolita before, reliable enough, garments are pretty reasonable given that they are nearly always ripped off designs of more famous latex outlets.
Communication is good, but can be a bit frustrating to get the point across if you are after a custom mod..

example: I bought a Latex spiderman suit from them, but as standard the hood was nose holes only, I wanted small mouth, nose and pepperpot eyes so that I could breathe a bit easier and see a little bit.
We went back and forth over a few emails ... and was led to believe that all was understood, but unfortunately it arrived without the eye holes of any variety!   Dodgy  😟

But quality was good and other things ive ordered where it was just a size or colour thing have been fine
I wonder if they are the original manufacturers or just resellers. There are several shops with exactly the same products. I have mixed results, but the quality is usually very good.
(27 Sep 2020, 08:51 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder if they are the original manufacturers or just resellers. There are several shops with exactly the same products. I have mixed results, but the quality is usually very good.

Hi there, they are resellers

https://www.brightandshinystore.com/late...ack_zipper

This site is the site of original manufacturer
(27 Sep 2020, 10:12 )rugharcz Wrote: This site is the site of original manufacturer
As far as I know, Bright in Shiny is in Poland. (The site uses old TLS version, you have to allow it in the browser.)

They do have a shop on eBay: brightandshiny.pl, but currently they have only fuck machine adapters in it 😁

I think, what you mean @rugharcz is that Chinese shop stole photos and design from Bright and Shiny. But the actual latex clothes manufacturer is in China.
(27 Sep 2020, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Sep 2020, 10:12 )rugharcz Wrote: This site is the site of original manufacturer
As far as I know, Bright in Shiny is in Poland. (The site uses old TLS version, you have to allow it in the browser.)

They do have a shop on eBay: brightandshiny.pl, but currently they have only fuck machine adapters in it 😁

I think, what you mean @rugharcz is that Chinese shop stole photos and design from Bright and Shiny. But the actual latex clothes manufacturer is in China.

Yeah, that is the most probable scenario. But i am almost certain, that their company is originated in Ukraine. Maybe the factory itself is in Poland. Anyway i ordered some stuff from them and it is of great quality. I can recommend them.

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)