Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
New sexy women Shiny High fork one-piece see through swimsuit Tights Plus size men Silky long sleeve white body suit Back zipper
$331.43-30%

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

wetlook
Women Wetlook Open Crotch Bodysuit Leotard Jumpsuit With Stocking Set Bobydoll Nightwear Mesh PU Exposed Breast Clubwear A50
$92.23-38%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Women One-piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Shiny Slim Side Hollow-out Design Padded Bathing Suit Swimwear
$13.41-42%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone H Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1111.99-47%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Hotsweet Pink Fold Autumn Dress Women Korean Fashion Coquette Clothes A-Line Mini Dresses Cute Harajuku Solid Preppy
$32.91-45%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Akali Cosplay Wig 40cm Mixed Color Women Cosplay Wigs with Ponytail Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$49.56-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex candids and selfies
Latex t-shirt is an obvious latex piece of clothes to wear publicly:

everyday-latex-fashion-62_t-shirt.jpg     everyday-latex-fashion-68_t-shirt.jpg     everyday-latex-fashion-69_t-shirt.jpg   
That is a very nice and well fitting T-Shirt!

This thread has sparked a memory of my attire back in the early nineties.

I had a couple of T-shirts from an early incarnation of Libidex in the UK - I think I bought them in a latex 'fashion' shop in Camden Parkway.

Both being made mostly of black cotton T-shirt material front and back - a normal, if very tight and fitted shape. But both sides were made entirely of a strip of coloured latex about seven to eight inches wide and running from the hem to under the arms.

I had one with yellow sides and one with red sides, and for one glorious Summer in London 1992, I regularly wore latex in public. And even to work.

(I was in my mid twenties. Young and fancy free. I don't think I'd get away with it these days.)
(15 Dec 2016, 21:25 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I regularly wore latex in public. And even to work.
Sounds interesting! ;P
(15 Dec 2016, 21:25 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I don't think I'd get away with it these days.
Why not?

(15 Dec 2016, 21:25 )Will90MeeG Wrote: 1992
I remember, that around early 90's men used to wear tight mini shorts, only girls wear nowadays. But looks like that fashion returns...
 everyday-latex-fashion-50.jpg     everyday-latex-fashion-57_latex_skirt_swimsuit.jpg     everyday-latex-fashion-61_dress_selfie.jpg     everyday-latex-fashion-63_leggings.jpg   
Quote:...an early incarnation of Libidex in the UK

Quote:I remember, that around early 90's men used to wear tight mini shorts

In the 90's I think 'Skin Two' either owned Libidex or had an OEM relationship with them. Certainly 'Skin Two' branded rubber was for sale, I still have their 'Lara Croft' outfit (including 'tight mini shorts' 😉  ) 'The Guardian' had an article at the time regarding the craze for 'Tomb Raider' saying that 'many gamers  (not all of them female) dress as Lara to play'. If only they knew...

Lara.jpg   
Yes, the Skin Two I used to go to regularly was in Kensal Rise (The one featured in the Skin Two VHS video releases from the same period) - Debbie and another girl worked there all the time - I cannot remember her name, but she had an American accent and also used to model some of the clothes and bondage equipment from time to time (Zeitgeist catalogue???).

But the shop I bought my t - shirts from was Definitely in Camden Parkway. I wish I had pictures!

Best thing I had from Skin Two was a Pewter Latex Edwardian Bathing Suit (one piece - a bit like a modern Triathlon suit) which I swam in regularly on the South coast to a rough mix of amusement and envy from my neighbours. In fact I remember going to The Rubber Ball in it one year.
Some other candids, I don't know if it's my imagination but it's more common now to find pictures like this, not staged, natural, selfies etc.
 15403416_375097972839475_3770731555014574080_n.jpg     tumblr_n92mb1ksiF1t3p9m0o1_500.jpg     tumblr_no6usdLSOZ1tbzxzao1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ntsqef7lqp1qb4ozoo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_o8xn6dH3sH1sm1l6po1_500.jpg     tumblr_og17yxVks51vsvtfjo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_oghsduhD651uobakeo1_500.jpg     tumblr_ohbgnyEmcx1uvv3y9o1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ohe3mnrjRX1vlftblo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ohpr002WFz1tg26jmo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ohvrknamUr1sgwd7mo1_500.jpg     tumblr_ohwq3iH3NV1vryiwvo1_500.jpg     tumblr_ohwyy4tSHA1tcahz2o1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ohwyy4tSHA1tcahz2o2_1280.jpg     tumblr_ohy1teGgQB1v80s26o1_540.png     tumblr_ohz6ikwPxl1u5jfqoo1_500 (1).jpg   
There is a tumblr feed that is closely related to this topic..
http://leatherandlatexselfies.tumblr.com
Thanks for the link @ltxrob! There was another Tumblr page for latex selfies, but it was closed several months ago (with the known consequences - all photos are gone), so please, if anybody finds an interesting photo, please upload to the forum.
The title said 'latex catsuit at the movies' 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_4192.JPG     IMG_4193.JPG   

Contributors: AphroditeVoid (4) , Atsta (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , Culmor (4) , doxel (1) , essanym (2) , FagMan (5) , latexballet (11) , latexkid99 (2) , latexxa (1) , Like Ra (107) , ltxrob (5) , madboyevil (20) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , SLL (1) , TVClaireB (1) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (3) , Will90MeeG (6)