Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
See Through Sexy Tights With Hole Oil Shiny Smooth Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie Crotchless Hosiery Women's Ultra-thin Stockings
$3.48

leather pencil skirt
Womens Patent Leather Mini Skirt Female Wet Look Clubwear Rave Custom for Pole Dancing Open Front One Button Bodycon Skirts
$8.45

erection
3 Holes Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys For Man Delay Ejaculation Erection Dick Enlarger Reusable Semen Cock Rings Stretcher Massager
$3.28

CYOMI
CYOMI Soft Silicone material Fashionable Sexy Foot Models for Model show left foot and right foot Lifelike Mannequin Foot Model
$555.39-74%

nose hook bondage
Head Harness Leather Belt Silicone Gag Ball With Nose Hook BDSM Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints Mouth Gag Adult Games Sex Toys
$20.72

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

bdsm
BDSM Bondage Set Bondage Objects Fetish Sex Toys Couples Sex bondage game Slave Collars Handcuffs Sex Shop Erotic toys Kits
$2.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Climb In Balloon
Interesting video about latex, unfortunately in German only:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKMAll9JMfI
Next experiment is chlorination! If I have a chance to play with such balloons (nor ordered yet) I will try that.
(29 Jun 2019, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Next experiment is chlorination! If I have a chance to play with such balloons (nor ordered yet) I will try that.

do you have any idea, what chlorination will change in the physical properties of latex?
It will become very smooth (silky smooth) and "thicker".
if you order the giant balloon, you should get the 15cm clip. I wanted to order yesterday, but didn't find the very large clip, so I asked. They told me, that the 15cm clip works better than the large clip, if you stretch the opening to get a bit more narrow.
for further balloon adventures look here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2557
A few days ago, I put the broken balloon in hot water to see, if the "neck" would restore. It is 20 cm on the outside and expanded to perhaps 30 cm or even more a few centimeters below. This is not nearly as airtight as the original balloon. Well, it seems, that there is a point, where latex cannot return to its original shape, it didn't change at all. Perhaps it is also because I had expanded this portion a lot while taking the bath.
Have you ever gotten stuck in your balloon? I have been stuck several times.

I like to play with climb in balloons but I don't have anything to inflate the balloon. So I have to get into the uninflated balloon. It's a bit tiring, but the balloon is strong and tight when you are in it.
Stuck? Never. I tried several latex ballon several years ago and they always ended up teared.

And I used lots of lube to get in…
I use talcum to get in. I can climb in and out several times. After 3 - 4 times, some parts of the balloon become so thin that it tears.

But if you get stuck in the balloon and try to tear it with your fingers, you have no chance. Even with the fingernails it does not tear.

stuck in balloon 01.jpg     stuck in balloon 02.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex climb in balloon non-technical thread Strappado 2 2,129 10 Jul 2019, 21:41
Last Post: Strappado
Catasta Charisma, a giant climb in balloon and self-bondage jessilongstocking 4 9,293 18 Dec 2010, 10:41
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: essanym (3) , Like Ra (12) , mad.mardigan (3) , no smile (1) , Strappado (23) , Tinker D (1)