Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Sexy Red Black Stocking Women Lingerie PVC Leather Stockings Over Knee Long Socks Thigh-High Stockings Sexy Stocking Sex Clothes
$12.10-15%

zlatameer
Natural Latex Men Shoulder Zips Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Side Strips Handmade Jumpsuit Clothing S-LCM176
$151.01-17%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

crossdress cosplay female
2019 Silicone T-back Women Panty Camel toe Female Fake Vagina Women Underwear Crossdress Cosplay fake breast costume Transgender
$42.35-20%

leather hood bondage
Thierry Total Sensory Deprivation Hood for Couple Adult Games, SM Restraints Experience Fetish Bondage Sex Toys for Women
$23.10

hentai
31CM Anime Ensoutoys Black Bunny Aoi White Bunny Natsume 1/6 PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Doll Toys Birthday Gift
$36.30-45%

chastity cage
Pink Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 5 Size Rings Abstinence Lock Ring Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$4.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Chlorination
Are you sure about your ratios? Bleach and vinegar come in different concentrations, and the ratio should be adapted accordingly. I don’t have my calculations on hand but in my case, I use about 14% bleach and 8% vinegar which is quite different.

And I would never do this in a bathroom because, even if it’s heavier, some will always flow aside your bath and the ventilation grills are on the ceiling…. I guess it depends if you made a 2 tablespoons or a 2 cups chlorination but still. Chlorine gas is no joke…
get a suitable rated respirator and eye protection!!
(13 Nov 2021, 07:49 )no smile Wrote: I would never do this in a bathroom
Absolutely. Only outside. And better during a windy weather.

(13 Nov 2021, 07:49 )no smile Wrote: Chlorine gas is no joke…
I had a couple of scary moments, when I had to literally flee inside and shut the door for some time.
I have done this several times. The chlorine stays in the tub unless I agitate the solution.

You will need pay some attention to the concentration of the bleach you use. The critical issue is the acid of the vinegar as it releases the chlorine gas from the bleach. I will double check the stoichometry.

Obviously if you have floor vents that draw in air then this is not a smart thing to do indoors. I expext part of the problem is the use of more acid than I do as it would produce more chlorine faster. It might be wiser to add the vinegar in small doses. You want the chlorine to stay in solution and react with the latex and not spill out and gas you.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
(14 Nov 2021, 04:11 )SLL Wrote: It might be wiser to add the vinegar in small doses.

Mmmh, that’s worth giving a try… but I the chlorination will probably be less good or take longer. I usually do 2 to 3 bath with this method. (I’ll recheck/post my calculation one I got them back to see)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex chlorination Like Ra 29 20,891 19 Aug 2017, 13:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (2) , SLL (2)