Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Exotic Accessories Colour Latex Rubber Padded Dog Mask Hood with Adjustable Collar for Men Women Puppy Cosplay and Role Play
$156.22

stainless steel penis
Runyu Metal Cock Circumcision Blocker Ring Glans Penis Ejaculation Delay Training Semen Lock Ring Adult Sextoys Aids for Men
$4.49

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Glossy Jumpsuit Slim Crotchless Bodysuit Stretchy Tank Leotard Ultra-thin Sheer Underwear Gay Man Seduction Erotic Wear
$117.50-55%

sorbern
TR90 Memory Eyeglass Frame Male Eyewear Frames Men Sport Glasses Frame Optical Frames Full Rim Oprawki Okularowe Damskie
$20.56-21%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Black Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$72.59-30%

zippidy
Gold Stones Black Feather Velvet Dress SEXY Singer Dance Show Performance Evening Costume Birthday Celebrate MINI Dress
$130.68-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Catfish
The 30-40 days quoted are manufacturing days.
So 40 days is 8 weeks meaning that with shipping (about a week - dhl) you are at 2 months.
From my experience their times have been reasonably accurate
On April 11th 2019, I ordered a full catsuit with feet and gloves from latex catfish. Today, almost 5 months later to the day, I received the item. The quality and fit is wonderful so no complaints there, just the wait time which is awful. If you want to order anything from these guys, you need to be a very patient person.
(11 Sep 2019, 00:35 )essanym Wrote: I ordered a full catsuit with feet and gloves from latex catfish. Today, almost 5 months later to the day, I received the item.
I smell some phoootoooooosss... 😋
wow... its been a while since I've ordered from them... but that's a very long time
i think mine were max 3 months from order.

That said you can always get an update from them and communication has always been spot on for me
(11 Sep 2019, 00:42 )Like Ra Wrote: I smell some phoootoooooosss... [Image: tongue.gif]

I was thinking about doing that. Perhaps I will... soon'ish
(11 Sep 2019, 00:42 )Like Ra Wrote: I smell some phoootoooooosss...

Sorry for taking so long to post this. I don't wear this suit as often as I would like because it's a .4mm thickness and it's not chlorinated.  I need to be extra delicate while wearing it compared to what I'm used to which is .8mm.  Lately though, I've been spending more time with my latex wardrobe and I just happened to remember I said I'd post a pic of it.  I'm wearing it as I type this as it's locked on to me for an unknown amount of time.  In the pic, you might notice the chain around my neck and the electronic padlock through one of the zippers.  I could get one of the shoulder zips open at any time but I'd still be stuck with the other one not able to be opened.  I've been spending most evenings after work locked in latex since it's a nice way to relax in a sort of ambulatory bondage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20200211_204611-2.jpg   
(12 Feb 2020, 06:14 )essanym Wrote:
(11 Sep 2019, 00:42 )Like Ra Wrote: I smell some phoootoooooosss...

Sorry for taking so long to post this. I don't wear this suit as often as I would like because it's a .4mm thickness and it's not chlorinated.  I need to be extra delicate while wearing it compared to what I'm used to which is .8mm.  Lately though, I've been spending more time with my latex wardrobe and I just happened to remember I said I'd post a pic of it.  I'm wearing it as I type this as it's locked on to me for an unknown about of time.  In the pic, you might notice the chain around my neck and the electronic padlock through one of the zippers.  I could get one of the shoulder zips open at any time but I'd still be stuck with the other one not able to be opened.  I've been spending most evenings after work locked in latex since it's a nice way to relax in a sort of ambulatory bondage.

nice... ive always fancied getting a plug suit myself.. but as yet not done!
Very nice fit for a full catsuit with attached gloves & feet!

(12 Feb 2020, 06:14 )essanym Wrote: I'm wearing it as I type this as it's locked on to me for an unknown about of time. 
Very exciting phrase 😋
I haven't bought things in a few years but had a fairly good experience with latex catfish the last time I purchased a chlorinated latex catsuit.  The wait was a bit long but overall the quality for the price I paid was great.

I remembered seeing a few things about issues with them a few months back and was wondering if they ever got resolved?

If not, would anyone have recommendations on sites mahat have a similar price point for catsuits, specifically chlorinated ones?

Thanks!
(05 Apr 2021, 00:45 )tzchunx Wrote: I remembered seeing a few things about issues with them a few months back and was wondering if they ever got resolved?

It's resolved. Latexcatfish.com (China) will continue to operate as Latex Catfish. Latexcatfish.store (Texas importers) will work with China to fulfill all the unfulfilled orders. When their business is concluded, they will go their separate ways and the Texas importers will continue to operate under the name Glanzig (glanzig.com).

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (5) , herrpee (2) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (5) , Strappado (7) , Tinker D (1) , tzchunx (1)