Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

ultrathin pantyhose
1 Pair Color Transparent Ultrathin Candy Color Sexy Women Tights Mulheres Meias Pantyhose Collants Stockings Hosiery Underwear
$2.94-1%

ladyboy
Halloween Cosplay Maid Uniform Daily Long Lolita Dress Carnival Party Women Dresses Stage Performance Role Play Ladyboy Costume
$43.77-29%

latex pencil skirt
1 piece fish scale Sexy Pu leather Pleated Latex Skirt Women Pole Dancing Club Wear Short Patent Leather Mini Dancing Skirt
$43.68

LZCMsoft
Women Black Gymnastics Long Sleeve Leotards For Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Nave Blue Lycra Spandex Athletic Sports Leotard Adult
$24.18

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 67) Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Sword Art Online Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Alice Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdre
$966.78-11%

1d oil stockings
Oil Shiny Contrast Color Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Silky Medias Women Sexy Party Socks
$4.63-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Catfish
What did you order?

I’m mulling over a neck entry catsuit at the moment. Just waiting to have some spare cash.
I lost my password and was too lazy to get it back, so it took slightly longer and a month.

The suit has arrived quite late, I had to ask three times. But the quality is fine. Except for the hips, the fit is skin-tight. I expected the hips to be too wide and I am happy that everything else is perfect. As for sizing, I asked them to make the legs and sleeves according to another size (cannot remember which one) because that seemed just right. It was! So, it seems, that the measurements given are quite precise.
By the way, I got the hooded catsuit "Miss Jones" in pink.
(24 Mar 2019, 00:04 )Strappado Wrote: I lost my password and was too lazy to get it back, so it took slightly longer and a month.
At least you are back, and ut's nice tobhave you back!
(24 Mar 2019, 00:04 )Strappado Wrote: I got the hooded catsuit "Miss Jones" in pink.
Any photos! Sounds very intriguing!
this one: http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/Ms-Jones.html
Nice!
Quality control latex catfish...

So far no problems, nothing fell off, the zipper operates smoothly and the material still looks fine. I wonder, if it is a bit chlorinated, because the inside doesn't take talcum powder so well, while it is generally not as sticky as raw latex.

As for the long dellivery, I hope, this was an exception. As stated on the website, delivery times are generally long, 30 to 40 working days and more.

Perhaps this thread should be renamed to "Latex Catfish Shopping" and we should have more threads about other manfuacturers. Latex Catfish seems to be a good manufacturer, but it is always good to know alternatives - beware the social media focus effect!
(01 May 2019, 15:21 )Strappado Wrote: we should have more threads about other manfuacturers.
We have some, but more is always welcome 😉
(01 May 2019, 15:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 May 2019, 15:21 )Strappado Wrote: we should have more threads about other manfuacturers.
We have some, but more is always welcome 😉

oops, I didn't really look 😁
(01 May 2019, 15:21 )Strappado Wrote: As for the long dellivery, I hope, this was an exception. As stated on the website, delivery times are generally long, 30 to 40 working days and more.

How long did it take? My girlfriend bought me a catsuit for my birthday roughly 3 weeks ago and so we're waiting on it. The last time I ordered something from them it was a heavy bondage item and took 5+ months.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (5) , herrpee (2) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (5) , Strappado (7) , Tinker D (1) , tzchunx (1)