Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex gummi catsuit with gloves toes 3D breast cup women back zip to crotch
$169.39-7%

dildo
Vibrator For Women Big Realistic Thrusting Dildo Remote Control Suction Cup Real Penis Dildo Telescopic Rotating Heated Sex Toys
$16.84-3%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Dance Unitard Kids Ballet Skate Gymnastics Full Body Leotard Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit Children Jumpsuit Wear
$24.19-35%

tpe penis
Erotic Soft Jelly Dildo Anal Butt Plug Realistic Penis Strong Suction Cup Dick Dildos for Women G-spot Orgasm Sex Toys for Woman
$5.69-30%

sissy femboy
Men's G-String T-Back Shorts Men Lace Thongs Gay Underwear Panties Sissy Feminization Man Femboy Clothes Lingerie Sexy Homme
$4.37-43%

bondage sack
Sexy Lingerie Full Body Stockings Women Sleeping Bag Fetish Elastic Tight Restraint Pantyhose Mummy Bondage Sack
$17.93-41%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Matte Black Bum High Waist Leather Pants Faux Leather Trousers Butt Lift Leggings
$48.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lara Croft got mare than she bargained on!
 0.jpg     1.jpg     2.jpg   
 3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg   
 6.jpg     7.jpg     8.png   
WHOA! What's an EOTD! Is there a continuation? (Not sure if can be qualified as "self-bondage", though, but I wish I could have this suit, unless it's too dangerous in the "to be continued ..." part).
(27 May 2020, 10:07 )Like Ra Wrote: WHOA! What's an EOTD! Is there a continuation? (Not sure if can be qualified as "self-bondage", though, but I wish I could have this suit, unless it's  too dangerous in the "to be continued ..." part).

its all I found unfortunately...
Yes was dubious about the self bondage... more Tech or Magic.. but Self Bondage / Art was the best place I could think to put it... and there was only her to be fair! 😉
I found some info and the first image. Uploaded to the orig post.
Who knew she could aeady walk in ballet boots?! 😁
(27 May 2020, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I found some info and the first image. Uploaded to the orig post.
😎

yep that one was definitely not there!
The whole thing sits here:
https://gumroad.com/drewlovelyhell#ZSdMuE
but you will have to pay $15 for it. That file is 47.8 Mbytes.
But it mentions only 8 pages there as well. He may not have finished more.
(27 May 2020, 15:52 )Zooy Wrote: But it mentions only 8 pages there as well. He may not have finished more.
There will be part II, as I understand.
(27 May 2020, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I found some info and the first image. Uploaded to the orig post.
And 1 more...

Contributors: latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (3) , Zooy (1)