Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Pink Apron Unisex Costumes Summer Latex Dress Gummi 0.4mm Unique Party Customize
$108.89-10%

shiny pantyhose
8D Ultra Thin Oil Shiny Lace Garters Retro See Through Thigh High Stockings Hollow Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Clubwear
$8.25

transparent swimsuit
In-X Pink One Piece Swimsuit One Shoulder Swimwear Women 2023 New Sexy Transparent Bikini Patchwork Mesh Swimwear Bathing Suit
$84.58

gothic lolita
Japanese Sweet Lolita Princess Dress Women Gothic Cross Bow Lace Ruffles Party Dresses Girls Harajuku Cute Bandage Y2k Vestidos
$586.39-35%

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer with Thin Shoulder Strap Elastic Adjustable Sexy Fajas Colombianas
$603.79-67%

erotic
Transparent Sexy Lingerie For Women Hot Erotic Underwear Lingerie Set Lace Hollow Out Lingerie Set Bodysuit Lingerie Babydolls
$2.72-2%

speerise
Speerise New Womens Silver Shiny Metallic Dance Leotards Bodysuits High Neck Sleeveless Unitard Spandex Leotard Gymnastics
$166.97-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lara Croft got mare than she bargained on!
 0.jpg     1.jpg     2.jpg   
 3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg   
 6.jpg     7.jpg     8.png   
WHOA! What's an EOTD! Is there a continuation? (Not sure if can be qualified as "self-bondage", though, but I wish I could have this suit, unless it's too dangerous in the "to be continued ..." part).
(27 May 2020, 10:07 )Like Ra Wrote: WHOA! What's an EOTD! Is there a continuation? (Not sure if can be qualified as "self-bondage", though, but I wish I could have this suit, unless it's  too dangerous in the "to be continued ..." part).

its all I found unfortunately...
Yes was dubious about the self bondage... more Tech or Magic.. but Self Bondage / Art was the best place I could think to put it... and there was only her to be fair! 😉
I found some info and the first image. Uploaded to the orig post.
Who knew she could aeady walk in ballet boots?! 😁
(27 May 2020, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I found some info and the first image. Uploaded to the orig post.
😎

yep that one was definitely not there!
The whole thing sits here:
https://gumroad.com/drewlovelyhell#ZSdMuE
but you will have to pay $15 for it. That file is 47.8 Mbytes.
But it mentions only 8 pages there as well. He may not have finished more.
(27 May 2020, 15:52 )Zooy Wrote: But it mentions only 8 pages there as well. He may not have finished more.
There will be part II, as I understand.
(27 May 2020, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I found some info and the first image. Uploaded to the orig post.
And 1 more...

Contributors: latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (3) , Zooy (1)