Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo
Sex toys for Women Silicone Barbed spike Dildo Vibrator vaginal clitoris Masturbator G Spot Stimulator Adult Games
$4.40

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$15.55-50%

vatine
Sex Shop Thrusting Panty Vibrator Sex Toy for Women G Spot Vaginal Massager Jump Egg Telescopic Vibrating Egg Remote Control
$22.98-34%

jialuowei
Women Sexy PU leather Stiletto Sandals Female Fashion High Heels Shoes Pumps Spring/Summer/Autumn party Wedges Plus Size 36-46
$669.74-30%

bondage restraints
Adult SM No Vibrators Sex Restraint Handcuffs Slave Tools Bdsm​ Sexy Wrist To Ankle Cuffs Open Leg Hand Toys Bondage For Couples
$2.32

gjhond
1 Pair 18 18mm Exotic Novelty Sex Dice Sex Toys Adult Toys Love Dices The Dice for Adult Games Sex Games Toys for Couples
$4.79-48%

anal
Adult Booty Beads Anal Sex Toys butt plug For Women & Men Anus Products Silicone diamond Erotic Butt Plugs Crystal Jewelry toys
$1.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

L track Bondage Bed
Once upon a time I stumbled across a bondage furniture manufacturer online that sold a bed with L track sections on the sides and uprights so you could attach hardpoints wherever you'd like. They even had removable stocks and such that could be mounted on this track on the foot or side of the bed and removed just as easily.
However I appear to have lost the link to this vendor, and I cant find any pictures of their stuff.
Does this ring any bells for anyone?
Can you help me track this down again?

Thanks!
~Merana33

Hey cool it works! Now if I can just keep it from exploding...
Propably you think of Stylefetish
(28 Sep 2020, 20:56 )jtr765 Wrote: Propably you think of Stylefetish

Yes! That's the one! Thank you so much!
~Merana33

Hey cool it works! Now if I can just keep it from exploding...
Ah, gotta love good ol' german engineering..

Contributors: jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Merana33 (2)