Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-48%

anal
220ml Anal Douche Enemator Vaginal Enema Rectal Syringe Rectum Cleaner Sex Toys For Couples butt anus Shower Gay Fore game
$1.96-1%

armbinder
PU Leather Open Breast Straitjacket Padded Boxing Gloves Armbinder BDSM Restraint Legs Harness Bag Head Hood Dildo Gag Roleplay
$27.27-5%

ikoky
10 Speeds G-spot Stimulation Nipple Clitoris Massager Women Lipstick Vibrators For Sex Toys Female Masturbation USB Rechargeable
$8.22-27%

gothic lolita
Harajuku Gothic Lolita Shirt Japanese Y2k Aesthetic Bow Lace Hollow Out Bat Collar Long Sleeve Blouse Women Elegant Clothes Tops
$232.70-34%

amoresy
AMORESY Color-blocked Fashion Spandex Tight Sports Hurdle Vest Men's Running Breathable Tank
$84.69-65%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Black Bodystockings Lady High Fishnet Tights Erotic Lingerie Sexy Pantyhose Mesh Lace Bodysuits Catsuit Underwear Costumes
$4.77-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kik Goddess
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day. 
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

Contributors: Repix (1)