Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Leather BDSM Sex Toys for Adults Bondage Handcuffs Armbinder Restraints Head Harness Fetish Open Mouth Gag Balls Erotic Products
$52.04

penis extender
Male Reusable Penis Sleeve Testis Bondage Cock Extender Penis Ring Condoms With Scrotum Rings Penis Erection Erotic Toys For Men
$7.72-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
One piece swimsuit women's oil gloss high fork T-String swimsuit dead pool water day sexy slim tights swimsuit XCKNY AESCO
$68.72-58%

automatic masturbator
Stroke 3-15cm Automatic Masturbation Dildo Sex Machine Erotic Toys for Adults Couples Women Men Sextoys BDSM Furniture Shop
$3264.34-50%

transparent panties
FINETOO 2PCS/Set Women Lace G-string Panties Thongs Sexy Underwear Pantys Low-Waist Femme Underpants Mesh Transparent Lingerie
$2.70-1%

chaste bird
Clearance Price Super Small Cock Cage Cobra Mamba Snake HT-V4 Penis Ring Male Chastity Device Custom Adult Sex Toys
$10.59

metelam
Metelam 23-32 MmHg Unisex Sheer Compression Stockings Knee High Toeless Open Toe Socks Support
$17.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kik Goddess
Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day. 
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

Contributors: Repix (1)