Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Front Zipper Surfing Snorkeling Bath UV Protect Bodysuit Diving Suit Swimwear
$120.98-55%

sexy pantyhose
Dot Printed Stocking Women Sexy Black Silk Legging Thin High Tights Mesh Nylon Pantyhose Female Fishnet Hosiery Long Socks
$4.54-42%

zippidy
Shining Rhinestones Stretch Dress Women's Birthday Party Celebrate Crystals Dress Bar Nightclub Women Dance Dress YOUDU
$119.79-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 46) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Scary Vampire Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kagarino Kirie Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Ultimate Shimmer Ultra Shimmery Modern Dance Jazz Ballet Tights
$28.53

transgender
Stainless Steel Transgender Symbol Necklace Transgender Pride Jewelry Male and Female Symbol Necklace Transgender Jewelry Gift
$3.45

sissy femboy
Small Reticular Sissy Cock Cage Slave Chastity Cage BDSM Male Bondage Penis Ring Lock Male Erotic Gay Ladyboy Toys Femboy
$30.36-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Jeff Gord May 5th, 1946 - September 3rd, 2013.
RIP Jeff Gord, an inspiration to us all.
😟
Great loss.
RIP
He was great
A sad lose to the scene - Gord was a creative genius and seemed to have an endless supply of willing damsels to fix into his deliciously devious devices.

He will be missed

MJ
Wow I just made a reference to House of Gord in a previous post. Dude passed away ? I always wondered if he really had hot ass chicks seeking a thrill by being in his videos or if he had to pay them an extreme amount of money for them to do the things they do.
http://www.scene-mag.com/jeff-gord-interview-part-1/
http://www.scene-mag.com/jeff-gord-interview-part-2/

Quotes I found interesting:

Gord Wrote:Originally none of them had fucking machines attached. I only started adding fucking machines when members and other people at the House of Gord asked me to. My interest in the bound female form does not have to include penetration or fucking for it to work form me. My main interest is tight bondage and objectification.

Quote:SM: Do you have any patents? Can you tell us about them?
JG: You can't patent a sex device in the USA. They stopped doing it years ago.

Quote:SM: Do you consider yourself a sadist?
JG: No. As John Willie said, I like to bother ladies, I don’t want to hurt them. All of my work is very tongue in cheek. I don’t go with the Master / Slave thing. I don’t consider I am superior to the female of the species. In fact I often think they are superior in many ways. My favourite saying is
"When God gave out the tools of life, he gave man a dick and physical strength;- then he gave women the rest of the damned toolbox"
Another interview with Jeff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fv=XqPb_rU7BP0
BTW, does anybody know what happened? 67 years is nothing these days. You even still have to work...
Princess Anne is kind of not looking at the camera...

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , mozesd (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2)