Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Wrist Ankle to Anal Plug Bondage set Adult Games SM Sex Toys Trainer For Women Man Anal Buttplug Fetish Crystal Plug
$18.69

speerise
Girls Tank Dance Leotards Sleeveless Gymnastics suit Bodysuit Biketard Children Nylon Spandex Ballet Costumes Dancewear Kids Boy
$120.76-35%

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-20%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Open Face Mask Hood BDSM Head Harness Mask Cosplay Party SM Bondage Headgear Slave Cosplay Couple Flirting Sex Toys
$18.97-29%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Glans Trainer Vagina Masturbation Blowjob Man Sex Toys for Men Adult Goods Electric Mastubator
$30.07-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-51%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$71.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
See operation Castle bravo nuclear disaster

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 22CD6F59-1C6F-454C-BCB5-95303CC66D79.jpeg   
(16 Mar 2022, 21:30 )Vixien Wrote:
(16 Mar 2022, 21:04 )vasil Wrote: for some reason they don't say, but since February 27, the Russians have a special combat duty regime for nuclear weapons bearers. This means that every 3 hours all rockets must receive an order to cancel the automatic launch. I mean, how serious political games are now

Yeah, right. 
But Terminator is "in our side" , "old, not obsolete".

As I written...

Source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1504426844199669762

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/17/polit...index.html

"Red phone is working"

"...Since the start of Russia's invasion, the US military has established a deconfliction line with Russia to reduce the risk of miscalculation and make sure the two militaries operating so close together don't inadvertently clash. The US has tested the line "once or twice a day," according to a senior defense official, but so far, it hasn't been needed...."

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(17 Mar 2022, 01:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Sorry for jumping in late on this one, But I heard, I believe, that the user or Russia had something called Operation Dead Hand.
All icbms were set to launch if the commuation between the silos and Moscow were interrupted. After a short time, all icbms were to launch.

Anyone else heard or have any knowledge about operation dead hand ?

not just been. technology has changed a lot in 50 years. As well as the theory of war.
But. I made it up. Ukraine will win, it is aeady winning.
Soon the Russian people will drive Putin away and pay compensation to Ukraine.
I hope so.

Here is Dead Hand. USSR:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 7D05D952-D394-4166-B27D-4E0088A33084.png     13FDBEA4-B849-4E0E-ACB8-4FD3C39E4A26.png     4B176E1B-372B-4C31-B9DB-4EC7501670A2.png   
(17 Mar 2022, 17:46 )Vixien Wrote: https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/17/polit...index.html

Quote: (CNN)Last week, a drone flew more than 350 miles beyond Ukraine's western border before crashing in Croatia, a NATO member country. The drone was carrying a bomb, Croatian officials said, and it's still not clear whether it belonged to Ukrainian or Russian forces.

Tu-141 carried a bomb? According to the wiki:

Quote:Tu-141 ... is a relatively large, medium-range reconnaissance drone. It is designed to undertake reconnaissance missions several kilometers behind the front lines at transsonic speeds. It can carry a range of payloads, including film cameras, infrared imagers, EO imagers, and imaging radar.

Nothing about bombs. Bombs are not mentioned here either: https://medium.com/war-is-boring/ukraine...03f80c51ba

Modified to carry bombs? Or someone ... mmm... made a .... mistake?
Well, we still don't know for sure. Investigation is in progress. Since we are Nato member, there is a lot of questions, "noise" in media, disinformation, etc.
RU said , they are not using it since late '90. UA said , we didn't fire it.
Main question is, was it badly programmed, malfunctioning, and was there "bomb" inside or not.
Our retired pilots said that this "drone" have certain amount of explosive to self-destruct if necessary , to protect data in "bad scenario case".
However, there was no explosion, just a big and deep hole in place of impact.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Zag...-141_crash

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

In reaction to that, NATO put this region on higher level of "air alert" so "joint air policing exercise" are in progress....

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Just thinking aloud.
Ukraine asks NATO for a no-fly zone that NATO obviously couldn't enforce.
Ukraine then has the perfect opportunity, 'If NATO won't do that for us why should we want to join them?'
(17 Mar 2022, 23:10 )Culmor Wrote: Just thinking aloud.
Ukraine asks NATO for a no-fly zone that NATO obviously couldn't enforce.
Ukraine then has the perfect opportunity, 'If NATO won't do that for us why should we want to join them?'
You shouldn't use logic here. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any war. Politics, manipulations, propaganda appeal to emotions, not logic. Fear, anger, ecstasy, sorrow, hate make the crowd move/act/destroy much faster and without thinking.

Logics will be used by investigators and prosecutors. Hopefully...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,495 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)