Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-21-63)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Bodysuit uniform tights Cosplay Navy blue Masquerade handmade XS-XXL Cosplay,Masquerade
$1267.92-62%

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Glossy Jumpsuit Slim Crotchless Bodysuit Stretchy Tank Leotard Ultra-thin Sheer Underwear Gay Man Seduction Erotic Wear
$117.50-70%

women latex rubber mask breath
0.6mm Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Single With Mouthpiece breathing tube Costume Handmade Clothing RLM296
$43.32-25%

zentai
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Grau Coat Cosplay Catsuit Top Zentai 0.4mm Masquerade S-XXL
$187.07-65%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Oil Shiny Glossy Women's Stocking Above Knee Sexy Cute Allure Ladies Clothing Lingerie Tights Sensual
$13.31

pvc stockings
PVC Faux Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Thigh High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Hosiery
$9.43-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Is it okay if I don't want a bdsm master?
option D - all of the above.
(09 Mar 2021, 21:04 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: option D - all of the above.
O_o ... She invaded my house and squeezes me out???? Shok
Seriously, among 16 personality types, there are two especially bad about "sensing" what others are "really feeling" about them. I belong to one of those two types 😁 So, I'm VERY familiar with what @Tinker D is talking about.
(09 Mar 2021, 20:38 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(09 Mar 2021, 16:13 )Tinker D Wrote: hit me with a brick.
@Tinker D & @Like Ra Am I being too subtle?

(09 Mar 2021, 20:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Now, if we try to bring any of that back, the newbs whine and complain.
So true, back then there was honor for a reason... there were consequences to your actions, and not only for bad things. If you did good, good things happened to you in return too.

that doesn’t mean she wants sex or bondage.how do I know that she only wants me to take pictures for her modeling job or listing clothing for eBay or something.
Ok, that needs fixing.
Wasn’t supposed to be in that window.
(09 Mar 2021, 21:42 )Tinker D Wrote: that needs fixing.
Fixed 😊
(09 Mar 2021, 21:41 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm INFP
If you are indeed INFP, you should know perfectly well how people "Feel" about you 😊
Or worse, slapped with a lawsuit.

Nope, I’ll take the brick to the head first. Or a forceful kiss on the lips before I wrap my arms around her body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection of 140000 Pictures with BDSM Content OhYeah23 2 619 14 Aug 2023, 12:39
Last Post: OhYeah23
What is BDSM? vanessa_fetish 5 4,328 19 Mar 2014, 05:54
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (1)