Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Bondage Sensory Deprivation Erotic Accessories of Soft Adjustable Leather Hood Mask Sex Toys for Slave Role Play
$14.51-50%

gaff panties
Crossdresser Panties Hiding Gaff Genitals Panty Gay Fake Vagina Underwear Shaping Panty Sex Lingerie Thong Shemale Transgender
$29.04-51%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Yoga Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Show Suit
$166.97-34%

erection
Male Delay Cream 60 Minutes Long Sex Prevent Premature Ejaculation climax for Men Penis Enlargement Erection Spray Adult Product
$4.61-34%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$11.24-15%

Foreskin Corrector
2Pcs Cock Rings For Men 18 Delay Ejaculation Foreskin Corrector Penis Enlargement Extender Sleev Sex Toys Adult Male Masturbator
$3.07-28%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN Sex Dolls Single Man Masturbation Oral Vaginal Blowjob Adult Sex Products Realistic Sex Toys Sex Doll for Man Masturbator
$406.56-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is colour important?
Hi All

Is the colour of your pantyhose or stockings important to you?

This question keeps coming into my mind whenever I look at photos on this and other sites.

Why? Well, for me it is that some colours really don't 'do it' for me - in fact they can actually turn me off (or not turn me on, if you see what I mean) ☹

So I wondered if it was just me or if others had a thing for colours as well as the wonderful feel of nylon and lycra?

For the record (and I bet you could all guess this from my postings and pictures!), my favourite colours are:

Tan - 😁 this includes Toast and Nude
Black - which is simple enough 😊

And, risking upsetting a great number of people, my turn off's are:

White, Green and Pink

...and anything with stripes or a pattern :evil:

So there you go... I know it shouldn't really matter (especially if I'm blindfolded or wearing a hood) but I just can't get on with those other colours.

What do you think - am I in the minority (again!)?

MJ
Wow, what a subject!

OK, let's start with [my] childhood.

When I was 12-14yo I counted Nude (tan, skin-coloured), black and colour (blue, white, brown, etc) pantyhose I noticed on the streets. At that time my favourite were black and dark colours (especially brown, blue and violet). I don't remember if I liked white... Probably, if the pantyhose were thin and made out of nylon - yes. Actually I liked all nylon pantyhose/stockings, especially if worn with swimsuits/leotards. I don;t know where I got that image from, but that was my biggest fetish.

Then the aerobics hit our TV-screens. That was the first time I saw nude/tan SHINY pantyhose with leotards. Some years later lycra made it even worse and became addicted to shiny nude/tan pantyhose. Actually, shiny meant good enough for me 😉

When I was ~15-16 I was "sexually struck" with schoolgirls (from my school) wearing:

o- white pantyhose with thin blue horizontal stripes
o- sheer tan pantyhose with 7cm heels and short school uniforms
o- sheer black pantyhose with printed silver and gold flowers (oh my ... I almost fainted...)

Now I like (prefer)
o- nude/tan (sheer shiny)
o- dark blue (I absolutely love dark blue nylons!!!)
o- black (very sheer or fish-nets)
o- white (as long as they are VERY transparent)
o- with seams (regardless the colour)

Speaking of white and pink (funny that you mentioned them 😉 I remember two "views":
o- very transparent nylon knee-highs (hello school 😉
o- I can't say that I like pink, rather quite the contrary. But once I saw a kid (~9yo girl) wearing a jeans skirt and transparent (yes, the transparency is very important) nylon tights. And amazingly enough I found that very nice. (Note, I don't care who is wearing nylons - a kid, a girl, a man or a woman. I'm neither pedo- nor geronto- or zoophil, it's all about the clothes, the figure and the face, regardless the age or sex 😉

What turns me off is not the colour but the quality of the material or the person wearing it

-LR
Well, the colour is not very important to me, I like the variation of colours, this makes each colour interesting and also the patterned ones, I suspect there are enough variations to wear a different pair for every day of the year or more...

There's a challenge for someone...

😊
Plus you can use layers 😉
violet,black,white or grey for me
only 2 b encased everyday and free
also i'm not gay so dont hit on me!!
is it wrong for a man to luv pantyhose
i think no!!
I'll wear any color do like the glossy look most. What I wear for the day depends on what I feel like. Now today it's my bright pink for pink can look hot here's a pic with a layered look. Men don't have to worry about color being most men wear under their pants like I do unless at home now women they have to match color to their outfit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 blk mini pink tights & fence nets.JPG   
You know, I was wondering about my love for pantyhose.
My favorites are Suntan, coffee, black ( Gloss ). Sometimes Green will work.
But, seams, white, and snake patterns do nothing for me.

On a side note, I like shiny pantyhose, but I can't stand gloss black spray paint.

Another note, a friend of mine is a Voyer? I think that's how it's spelled, likes it when I wear my skirt with shiny coffee pantyhoes. In fact, he likes running his hands over them. It get a rise out of him, and we talked a lot about clothing and the packaging that females climb into.

Flat black, shiny suntan and shiny suntan.
I only like beige/taupe/white pantyhose if they're shiny / have a high Lycra weave (Danskin Ultra Shimmery for example). I also love patterned and back-seamed pantyhose.

My fave colors are:
1. Navy blue
2. Black
3. Any dark color (green, chocolate brown, purple, etc.)

I also love any pantyhose that are unusual and attract attention like these...
 5cfbd3b3e215407dccd1ed1ffc18858a.jpg   
 pink.png   
 fwpf.png   
 mccord.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(31 Mar 2017, 19:10 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: I also love any pantyhose that are unusual and attract attention like these...
There is a dedicated thread for such pantyhose: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ose-tights 😉
Colour's important.
Texture far more so.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Culmor (2) , frednylon (1) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , shinytights (1) , Tia-Anna (1) , Tinker D (1) , vee6 (1) , Vixien (2)