Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Powerful Anal Plug Glass Male Masturbate Butt Plug Women Fast Orgams Sex Toys For Family Gag Goods For Adults Saw Cup Toys
$47.40-33%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece T-shaped swimsuit sexy oil silk smooth tight swimsuit solid color glossy integrated swimsuit
$68.72-61%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy High Cut Oil Shiny Bodysuit Leotard Breathable Thong Rompers Jumpsuit Bikini Erotic Lingerie DeepV Backless Underwear
$14.52-42%

crossdress fetish latex
30cm Extreme High Heels Shoes Knee High Buckle Straps Metal Heels Crossdresser Shoes Fetish Drag Queen Pumps Platform Heeled
$131.35-30%

high waist faux leather
Women High Waisted Faux Leather Pants PU Leggings Single-Breasted Plus Velvet Matte Skinny Leggings Black Sexy Pencil Pants C275
$30.30

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Long Sleeves Catsuit Women Black Matte High Collar Crotch Zipper With Flat Heel Shoes Unisex Style Custom Bodysuit
$363.00-33%

tpe penis
Big Crystal Jelly Realistic Clear Dildo Suction Cup Huge Transparent Penis Dick Anal Product Sex Toys For Woman Lesbian Adult
$79.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inventory system
I have an idea about adding an inventory system to the forum. The fields can be:

Item
Username
Photos
Size
Material
Description
Where bought
Link to the shop
Price paid
Links to various mentions (e.g. self-bondage sessions or photos)

Such database can be helpful in session descriptions, suggestions, interest lists, etc.
Another lists (or the same?) can created for items for sale.

If it's the same, the following fields can be added:

For sale? (Y/N)
Price asked
New/Used

Thoughts? Will anybody use it? What about the fields?
Apparently I screwed the forum up last night after many hours trying to make the myShowCase plugin work. Or was it only me who saw The White Screen of Death? Not logged in users were apparently not affected.
This could be interesting. It could also be interesting to have a database with tags for threads (not individual posts, that would be too much). If only you and the thread opener could add tags, this could be much more efficient than the standard search system, I think.
The plugin is soooooo buggy... I finally managed to get it working somehow, but it's still not ready for general use. You can see an example of this system here:

http://www.pavementsucks.com/garage.html
http://www.pavementsucks.com/classifieds.php

(21 Jan 2013, 23:58 )Strappado Wrote: If only you and the thread opener could add tags,
Yes, it would be nice. Very useful but very difficult to keep the tags consistent. Checking for available plugins ATM.
All, have a look at this test inventory system: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showcase/inventory.php

Please test and let me know if it works. Please ignore errors for the time being. The basic functionality should work.
Can't edit aeady created entries... And image thumbnails are not shown.
I like the idea.
Will it be tied to a certain person's account though? or just a major list with each item pointing to a person?
Personally, I think it would be better for each person to have their own list, which could be edited in their profile pages, so that it's separated from everyone else's lists. You could even have a 'look what I got' section in their profile too, so that people could see their inventory and ask for details/opinions/purchase price/location, etc.
Of course, if you are looking for something specific, then going through each person would be a nightmare... maybe better off with a big list after all. Or maybe both. *cringes at the thought of the workload*

I can understand your concerns though; I too am not so sure how much use it would get. I imagine I would use it, as I've been meaning to build an inventory of my stuff for years, but I really don't think people will fancy entering all their data.... Even I'm relishing the thought!

It would be nice to see it in full swing, but I'm dubious whether it would take off. I'll be more than happy if I'm wrong though.

EDIT: I have no idea what happened there... The page only had the first post on it, and then after the submission of my post, it showed the rest.
Still, my questions and thoughts stand.

I've had a quick look at the proposed system. ...Looks good.
Any chance of having a link to the item's page, rather than the shop link? You could always be asked for the hyperlink of the shop when you are entering item details, and then link the two, so that when people click on the shop name, it takes them to the shop, and if they click on the item's link, it takes them to the item's page within that shop.
Other than that, I'm guessing you could do a 'for sale' link on the forum nav menu that would take you to this list and hide any items that weren't for sale... which I imagine you are well aware of/planning 😁

/LLL
Unsticking the tread since the feature has been removed for the time being.

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Strappado (1)