Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Women Sexy Soft PU Leather Pencil Midi Skirt Autumn Ladies Package Hip Back Split Faux Leather Pencil Skirt Burgundy Coffee
$29.00-18%

temorish
Latex Leggings 3D Hips Cut Crotch Zip Latex Women Skinny TROUSERS
$94.38-7%

penis extender
Penis Extender Cock Rings Reusable Delay Ejaculation Penis Condoms Dick Sleeve Silicone Glans Cover Enlargement Sex Toys For Men
$3.62

lip plump
OUHOE Lip Liner Stay N Peel Marker Pen off Waterproof Long Lasting Lipstick Matte Plump Lines Smooth Contouring Lip Liner Tattoo
$29.08

speerise
Adult High Quality Rear Zipper Dance Catsuit Adult Ballet Bodysuit Nylon Spandex Unitard Women's Tank Yoga Clothes Siamese Woman
$200.50-35%

FRRK
FRRK Standard Locked Cock Life Plastic Chastity Cage Device with 4 Base Penis Rings for Adult Men Hot Pink BDSM Sex Toys
$40.69-20%

sexy pantyhose
Japanese Style JK Tights Lingerie Hosiery Sexy Women Tights Pantyhose Over Knee Striped Patchwork Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose
$18.48

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Introduction and my session 00
Hi everyone,

I'm Dan and I'm a newbie around here. However, I've been interested in selfbondage for a while. I'm a transgender girl and, while looking for information about selfbondage techniques, I found this site. I was inspired to complete a selfbondage session when I read about the pantyhose uni-glove technique here, so I prepared my first session (named 00 as it was just a test) which I want to share with you all:

The idea in this session was to be bounded/seated on the table so the anal-plug I was using wouldn't come out. My feet were somehow restrained by putting my two legs into a nylon stocking with open end:

sesion00-00.jpg     sesion00-01.jpg     sesion00-02.jpg     sesion00-03.jpg   

To make sure I remained seated, I used a pantyhose to tie myself to the table. As releasing mechanism, I used two ice cubes (one on each leg of the pantyhose) and a lock to keep them in place. Once tied to the table, I decided to get sexy and get ready for the uniglove:

sesion00-04.jpg     sesion00-05.jpg     sesion00-06.jpg   

For the uni-glove I used a leggin, but cut one leg so my face was uncovered (for safety). In fact, the part that I cut was the same I used to tie my legs. Under these conditions, I forced myself into the uniglove. it wasn't easy, but eventually I became bondaged:

sesion00-07.jpg     sesion00-08.jpg     sesion00-09.jpg     sesion00-10.jpg     sesion00-11.jpg     sesion00-12.jpg     sesion00-13.jpg   

At that point the feeling was amazing and scary at the same time. Even though I tried to get out of the uniglove, I just couldn't. In addition to that, I'm not strong enough to rip it off. Then, my only hope was to wait for the ice cubs to melt so I could stand and reach the scissors placed under the table. Still, while fighting to release myself, I was able to release my feet. That allowed me to slide over the table and take out the stocking from the table at one end. This gave me the chance to stand up, reach the scissors and free myself. It was a short session (about 15 minutes) but I think it was a good start... what do you think?

sesion00-14.jpg     sesion00-15.jpg     sesion00-16.jpg     sesion00-17.jpg     sesion00-18.jpg     sesion00-19.jpg   

I would like to try this session again with the following improvements:
  • Tie legs with a rope, so I can't free them, leaving me with the only option of the ice cubs melting
  • Pass the stocking through the middle of the table, so I can't not slide it out at one of the ends
  • Use a gag... I just couldn't find one in my local sex shop this time
  • Use a pantyhose instead of the leggin for the uni-glove, then it would be more difficult to take and use the scissors
Suggestions are accepted...

Cheers!

Dan
Well what can I say... I find your gusto for self bondage exhilarating...

Contributors: dan2010 (1) , Mastertease (1)