Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
New 100% Latex Rubber Women Fashion Sexy White And Red Skirt Suit 0.4mm Size XXS-XXL
$152.01-63%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Male Masturbator Cup Sucking Vibrating Masturbation Machine Vagina Pusssy Blowjob Sex Toys for Men Goods 18
$448.01

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Crotch Summer Pantyhose Sexy Black Ultra-thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

high waist faux leather
Plus Size Winter PU Leather Leggings Women Thickened Warm Legging High Waist Leggings Black Leather Pants Women
$53.86

inlzdz
Women Dance Dress Sleeveless Leotard Dress Ballet Modern Contemporary Modern Contemporary Dance Chiffon Mesh Splice Dancewear
$205.23-29%

meise
Protective Glass On For Meizu Maisie M5s Tempered Glass Case To Phone Meizy Meize Meise Maze M 5 M5 S 5s Full Cover Glas Film 9h
$3.71-33%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood with Sealed Breathing Bag for Experience Suffocation Rubber Mask Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.54-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Introducing Gal6070
Hi everyone:
Time for posting some pictures of me. I love to dress in sexy female clothes: high cut leotards over shiny pantyhose and high heel stiletto boots, all extremely tight. Once properly dressed, I go into dangerous missions fighting against evil villains or villainesses and unfortunately I am always caught, bound, gagged, humilliated and put into hard sexual tortures....
I am from Argentina, where villains are very rude and macho with weak and ultra feminine superheroines. They bound and gag me for their own pleasure just to watch me moan in despair and they loudly laugh at me while I struggle in vain to get free from their terrible traps: they put me leather or steel manacles or just ultra tight lycra or nylon ropes, handcuffs or any other evil and sick invention they force me to. Sometimes I have to spend endless hours tied to a kind of cold metal bed waiting in pain for who knows what infernal torture or just suffering begging to get free into some incredibly umcorfortable position in sadist racks or frames or harnesses.
Here you have some pictures taken on my failed missions.
Kisses.
Gal

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Bound and gagged 2.jpg     Gal en malla negra.jpg     Closet torture.jpg     Oh my 1.jpg     Suffering.jpg     Malla blanca 1.jpg     Medias.jpg     Tanga azul.jpg     Gal white 7.jpg     Gal white 12.jpg     Gal tight bondage 2.jpg   
(17 Oct 2011, 05:30 )gal6070 Wrote: Hi everyone:
Time for posting some pictures of me. I love to dress in sexy female clothes: high cut leotards over shiny pantyhose and high heel stiletto boots, all extremely tight. Once properly dressed, I go into dangerous missions fighting against evil villains or villainesses and unfortunately I am always caught, bound, gagged, humilliated and put into hard sexual tortures....
I am from Argentina, where villains are very rude and macho with weak and ultra feminine superheroines. They bound and gag me for their own pleasure just to watch me moan in despair and they loudly laugh at me while I struggle in vain to get free from their terrible traps: they put me leather or steel manacles or just ultra tight lycra or nylon ropes, handcuffs or any other evil and sick invention they force me to. Sometimes I have to spend endless hours tied to a kind of cold metal bed waiting in pain for who knows what infernal torture or just suffering begging to get free into some incredibly umcorfortable position in sadist racks or frames or harnesses.
Kisses.
Gal

Do I have to say that I am a superheroine?
(17 Oct 2011, 08:21 )gal6070 Wrote:
(17 Oct 2011, 05:30 )gal6070 Wrote: Hi everyone:
Kisses.
Gal

Cool pics...

What about the successfull missions? Do there exsist some Pics also`?

krinlyc
(17 Oct 2011, 19:55 )krinlyc Wrote:
(17 Oct 2011, 08:21 )gal6070 Wrote: [quote='gal6070' pid='5204' dateline='1318825853']
Hi everyone:
Kisses.
Gal

Cool pics...

What about the successfull missions? Do there exsist some Pics also`?

krinlyc

I am afraid that there are not succesfull missions... unfortunately I am very bad fighting, or villains are much bigger and strong ( and clever) than me so I always lose battles. So I end all missions bound, gagged and tormented. Police, Judges, my own boss and citizens, ALL ask why I am still acting as a double identity superheroine... you should see what they do to me when I am kept captive to understand it...
Je je je

(as I'm told the expression is..)
(18 Oct 2011, 21:13 )culmor Wrote: Je je je

(as I'm told the expression is..)

Yes, it is!
 Medias.jpg     Tanga azul.jpg    i just love legwamrer girlies
Stampertje19732 wrote
Quote: i just love legwamrer girlies

Enjoy...

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/J_eAik6queI
[/video]
I guess those are Danskins tights! Very beautiful girl, so inspiring to dress, hoho. Many thanks, Culmor!
(08 Dec 2011, 19:55 )culmor Wrote: Enjoy...
I think I can watch it for ages. So many things to love in this video:

o- I love small breasted girls
o- love the shiny tights
o- love the thin but tight shiny swimsuit or leotard (whatever it is, I would call it a swimsuit)
o- I love how the pantyhose and swimsuit seamlessly "fuse" with each other so they look like one piece
o- love sandals with pantyhose
o- love long bushy hair
o- love how she moves and love to follow the reflection

Usually I prefer to see an erected cock captured in thin tight lycra or latex, but here it would only distract from what's "painted" on her body.

Remove the clothes - and the magic will disappear...

Gorgeous find, Culmor!

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (7) , gal6070 (5) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (2) , Murraystarling (2) , Scatina (1) , stampertje19732 (1)