Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-19%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Ezreal Cosplay Costume LOL HEARTSTEEL GQ Ezreal Black Unisex Suit Halloween Full Set with Glasses
$153.32-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Latex Elasitc Sexy Tight Zipper Open Crotch Cosplay Leotard U Convex Pouch Jumpsuit Plus Size
$95.32-50%

corset
Black Brown Buckle Up Halter-neck Overbust Corselet Steampunk Clothing 10 Glue Boned Thin Leather Corset For Women With Zipper
$55.14-75%

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching.
Time to test the gag. Plan on using a single rope and also adjusting the head strap as it could easily slip.
I also lack the hair anchor so I will have to improvise a bit
Not very comfortable or restrictive. Go with a normal gag.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210906_015404.jpg   
I'm not very good with mental images so I'm still at a loss of the effect of this hand tie. Does it prevent your fist to be clenched, does it hold all of the fingers together so you can't open them, or does it pull the fingers backwards to put tension on the palms?

Anyways, nice analysis. I'm amazed at how much information you can get from a simple image.
(06 Sep 2021, 22:59 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm not very good with mental images so I'm still at a loss of the effect of this hand tie. Does it prevent your fist to be clenched, does it hold all of the fingers together so you can't open them, or does it pull the fingers backwards to put tension on the palms?

Anyways, nice analysis. I'm amazed at how much information you can get from a simple image.

It prevents your fingers from bending and makes your hand basically useless.  The tie binds your hand.
This week I will be trying this entire tie. My plan is to pre size the chest harness and waist harness while on my knees. Then slide backwards to tighten. Once in the air size the feet cuffs and knee cuffs correctly to get into position. Without the knee retention strap behind which I am not doing you can scoot yourself onto your thighs with your hands and sit up to loosen the connecting ropes. The key part will be the cinching arms and hand loops which will have be be unlocked by key or other means. After that add the neck and gag harness straps, will size them to be fairly loose. Just to avoid neck snapping.

Will figure out how to add hand straps and other things in the future.
Update. Managed to gag myself with my own hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 327,640 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Lancer (15) , PurpleVibes (1)