Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
2023 Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Bondage Restraint Delay Ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy For Man Stainless Steel Cockring 18+
$11.35-30%

exotic lingerie
40-90kg Large Size Sling Women Dress Sexy Lingerie Show Breast Sling Transparent Lady Dress Erotic Underwear Sexy Girls Skirt
$266.18-49%

gaff men
Sissy Mens Underwear High-waisted Abdominal Platoon Button Lace Briefs Sheer Underpants Hiding Gaff Panties Mesh Erotic Panties
$51.09-40%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Heated Thrust Sucking Male Masturbator Vaginal Telescopic Vibrator Sex Toy for Men Masturbation Cup Blowjob Machine
$47.52

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Chest Vibrating Ring For Couple Vaginete Automatic Man Automatic Vaginttes Penis Ring Plug Anal Vibrant Women Vibrator
$92.02-33%

anime bondage
Japanese Halloween Bunny Cosplay Retro Fox Anime Mask Half Face For Party Bar Nightclub Sexy Female Fetish Women BDSM Bondage
$43.45-50%

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inspiration (latex photos and videos)
(25 Mar 2011, 17:59 )jessilongstocking Wrote: Now this looks nice
I love the reflection on her legs on the second picture!
Really nice straightjacket
 2041929287.jpg   
(30 Apr 2011, 19:41 )jessilongstocking Wrote: Really nice straightjacket
Something I've never seen before. I would add a hood, though. Can be worn as a very tight dress (with high heels), and the arms are bound properly - behind her back.

Excellent find!
(01 May 2011, 03:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Apr 2011, 19:41 )jessilongstocking Wrote: Really nice straightjacket
Something I've never seen before. I would add a hood, though. Can be worn as a very tight dress (with high heels), and the arms are bound properly - behind her back.

Excellent find!

Really nice indeed. It's the same idea as in the homebrew self-bondage pantyhose straitjacket I described earlier (here), but here it's a suit made for that purpose. Means that it's a lot more comfortable to wear. On the other hand, it's probably so tight that it is probably impossible to don in self-bondage. I would like to try, definitely!
I don't know what to put on the title so I put that.
I'll post different latex-rubber clothes here and you can choose which one is your favorite 😉
I don't attach the files in the forum because the attachment only is for 20 files per post... so I decide to upload to my account from a image file hosting and post it here.

When you click on the thumbnail, it will redirect you to the image files hosting and if you want to see the original size of the picture just click on it and that's all 😉

Blue (for Like Ra)

... Like Ra: unfortunately all images disappeared from imageshack 😟 ...

I hope you like this post 😉 share photos so the collection will be bigger 😊
Whooohhh! That's quite a post! Thanks much for the hard work!

Just an suggestion. As I advised you, it would be better to upload the photos in the forum instead of using the file sharing services, because images tend to disappear from them. I aeady had to reupload may times...
(23 May 2011, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Just an suggestion. As I advised you, it would be better to upload the photos in the forum instead of using the file sharing services, because images tend to disappear from them. I aeady had to reupload may times...

Yes, I'll be updating this post with 20 pictures per post, so the pictures will be here forever 😋. It will have many replies but that's the only option.
Interesting thing. A bunch of similar coloured pictures create another effect What is polyphony called in art? 😉
Excellent post Madboyevil!

some stunning photos and beautifully shot.

One thing struck me and maybe it's just me, but...

The red haired girl in purple with the fishnets is bound incredibly tightly, but her gag is awful! Outside her mouth and about as effective as a typical movie gag (you know the type - tiny strip of tape or thin cloth that somehow renders the heroine mute... DUH?!)

Now the girl in blue bound to the bed is properly gagged with that red ball, even if the bondage is far less stringent.

Why does this theme appear time and time again? Amazing bondage - rubbish gag. I mean, you've gone to all the trouble of tying her up - why mess about with a pathetic gagging effort?

Oops! was going on a rant there... sorry!Blush

Great photos all the same!

MJ
That gag is way oversized and suitable for someone like Julia Roberts or Steve Tyler 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in latex (photos, videos) Like Ra 106 76,259 25 Jan 2023, 19:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Various Latex videos by sln600 sln600 26 16,707 08 Sep 2013, 18:28
Last Post: sln600

Contributors: Anne (2) , Atsta (3) , B1u3 (3) , ben63376 (2) , bob_masters (8) , bondagetom1 (6) , Bound Whore (7) , catransvestic (3) , christianna (2) , Christina (3) , Culmor (72) , d7i (3) , Dworkin (6) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , essanym (8) , FagMan (5) , gal6070 (1) , GummiTVKristin (1) , helpless85 (4) , herrpee (5) , JBond41 (1) , jessilongstocking (40) , Joyl27 (2) , jtr765 (4) , kenwaynguyen (1) , kinkystef (1) , krinlyc (3) , Kuroneko (3) , l8xlvr (1) , Laska (2) , latexballet (6) , latexkid99 (2) , latexpert (1) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (244) , lnome (2) , ltxrob (14) , madboyevil (37) , madjack (82) , MasterDQ (3) , MinnMan99 (1) , no smile (7) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , paulsanfran (1) , PHcyclist (1) , potato (1) , PurpleVibes (14) , rolandmc (2) , SLL (1) , spandextc (1) , steve6322 (2) , Strappado (3) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (4) , vacuum_experiments (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Vixien (4) , volchik1991 (1) , Will90MeeG (2)