Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Kids Girls Lyrical Modern Dance Latin Leotard Dress Sleeveless Ruched Bodice Caged Back Dancewear Jumpsuit Ballet Dance Costume
$185.41-39%

anime fetish
Latex Masks Sexy Fetish Rubber Mask with Wig Hair Latex Hood Back Zipper Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Adult Headgear Men Women
$44.44-34%

armbinder
Bdsm Slave Handcuffs Exotic Accessories Fetish Armbinder Restraints Bondage Shackles Sex Toys For Couples Role Play Adult Games
$84.46-51%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-64%

sexy
Women's Cotton Thong Sexy Thongs Women's Panties Set Solid Seamless Low Waist Underwear Female Underpants Intimates Lingerie
$2.04-2%

zentai
Halloween Men Spidercosplay Costume Superhero Zentai Suit Adults Kids Boys Male Full Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$246.53-40%

wig hair
Highlight Wig Human Hair Straight Colored Brown Ombre blonde Brazilian 360 Full lace closure wigs For Women Transparent lace
$166.98-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

In need of help with straitjacket.
(23 Feb 2022, 23:12 )DuskTaler Wrote:
(22 Feb 2022, 13:28 )d7i Wrote: Looking at the post topic, I have thought, that you are stuck inside straightjacket, typing with a pencil and asking if there is anybody around to untie you...

Try pantyhose for both - straightjacket and armbinder - should be safer and easier to cut or break in case of emergency.
For straightjacket make a hole for head, put arms in both legs, make knot at the ends (with your arms aeady inside pantyhose), make few loops and slide your legs through the loops. Pantyhose will stretch to fit around you buttocks and will fit snuggly around your waist with your arms pinned.

I am a bit lost after the "make a few loops" part, could you explain in detail which types of moves I should do or draw it in a paint the result i am going for or something like that? Your idea seems ideal but that's the part where I'm stuck at currently.

I found another description of this method here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...19#pid1119

When you will have arms in pantyhose legs and a knot joining the ends together, stretch pantyhose as long as you can - you will have empty pantyhose legs below your hands. Now wrap that empty part of pantyhose around your ankles few times (depending how long and how stretchy the pantyhose are, and how much tight you would like to be bound) and slowly move the looped pantyhose up your legs. 

Depending on how you will loop pantyhose around your ankles, you will end with your arms bound in front or behind you.

I recommend to also wear pantyhose on your legs, possibly both your legs in one pantyhose leg, as it will help the loop glide up your legs.
(24 Feb 2022, 17:00 )d7i Wrote:
(23 Feb 2022, 23:12 )DuskTaler Wrote:
(22 Feb 2022, 13:28 )d7i Wrote: Looking at the post topic, I have thought, that you are stuck inside straightjacket, typing with a pencil and asking if there is anybody around to untie you...

Try pantyhose for both - straightjacket and armbinder - should be safer and easier to cut or break in case of emergency.
For straightjacket make a hole for head, put arms in both legs, make knot at the ends (with your arms aeady inside pantyhose), make few loops and slide your legs through the loops. Pantyhose will stretch to fit around you buttocks and will fit snuggly around your waist with your arms pinned.

I am a bit lost after the "make a few loops" part, could you explain in detail which types of moves I should do or draw it in a paint the result i am going for or something like that? Your idea seems ideal but that's the part where I'm stuck at currently.

I found another description of this method here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...19#pid1119

When you will have arms in pantyhose legs and a knot joining the ends together, stretch pantyhose as long as you can - you will have empty pantyhose legs below your hands. Now wrap that empty part of pantyhose around your ankles few times (depending how long and how stretchy the pantyhose are, and how much tight you would like to be bound) and slowly move the looped pantyhose up your legs. 

Depending on how you will loop pantyhose around your ankles, you will end with your arms bound in front or behind you.

I recommend to also wear pantyhose on your legs, possibly both your legs in one pantyhose leg, as it will help the loop glide up your legs.

Thanks, I finally got it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Straitjacket Timer Method Idea zan 7 4,370 11 Oct 2020, 23:04
Last Post: Strappado
Big session coming up, but I need help! The inspector 77 13,495 04 Jul 2019, 20:59
Last Post: The inspector
Need help/ideas gunz 6 3,680 12 Aug 2017, 05:10
Last Post: gunz
need help or tips for upgrade gunz 0 2,046 19 Nov 2013, 03:29
Last Post: gunz

Contributors: d7i (2) , DuskTaler (6) , Like Ra (4)