Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
U Shaped Sexy Toy Bluetooth Dildo Vibrator for Women Wireless APP Remote Control Wearable Panties Vibrating Sex Toys for Couples
$27.00-50%

manyjoy
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Lockable Slave Neck Collar Bdsm Choker O Ring Bondage Lock Restraint Adult Sex Toys For Women Men
$13.83-30%

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$5.00-50%

anime bdsm
Latex Fantasy With Gloves Set-3pcs Sexy Woman Lingerie Erotic Egzotic Night Naughty Girl Slave Punish Bra Bustier Skirt Thong
$111.72

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 145cm Sex Doll Japanese Realistic Sexy Boobs Anime Oral Sex Doll Soft Breast 3 Holes Adult TPE Life Size Man Masturbator
$1040.60-51%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Lingerie Underwear Women Set Wet Look PU Leather Swimsuit Straps Bra Tops+High Cut Briefs Bikini Suit Hot Exotic
$130.89-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

In Need Of A Hand
Okay so here is the basic run-down.

I am currently 15 years of age, yet I'm always told that I'm very mature, and with the risk of sounding modest, I feel like I am. I'm nearing the golden age of 16 this month, where I can not just get a tattoo, go to college and convincingly buy alcohol, but fuck aswell!

I've always wanted to lose my virginity in bondage-related fashion. I like everything about the sub role. I don't like to be in control, but I like to be pleasured, at the very least. The sad part is the fact that there are no shops for anything in this fucking city, meaning that I can't go to a shop and pick out some discreet/easy-to-hide bondage gear. That's ignoring the fact that they won't sell anything to anyone under 18 (which is fucking stupid, considering how the legal age for sex is 16 in England) I can barely make do with an old belt that doesn't get used anymore. I can't really use my mum's credit card either, because she would notice the missing money and track what was spent. Money isn't even good at the moment so that idea is long gone.

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas. I have now money, I can't get any money, I can't order anything to my door, or at all for that matter and my family would catch on if they managed to find a lot of bondage equipment in my room, if I got past all of those barriers somehow.

My best idea is if you guys could somehow donate any old gear you may have lying around. I want something to use really bad here so anything used or pre owned would be fine (as long as it was washed by me first). I need something small and easy to hide, but still enough to practice bondage with. I would imagine that a courier, of which I could contact would be able to meet me somewhere but I can't imagine that many couriers would exist in my city. There aren't any sex shops, in the first place. Bondage couriers? Bit of a stretch. If there is anything that you guys could do in this situation. I'm all out of ideas and I want to know what this feels like. My depression may even stop if I can do this. Some of my depression has been related to not knowing anybody or being able to relate to anyone. Doing this could mean a temporary answer, being that I can experience bondage for first time and know enough to lose my virginity in this way.

I'm done being a complete sob-story now. Do you think that any of you could lend a guy a hand?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpeg   
Hey there! 😁 I might in a couple of months be avle to sent u a couple of anal plugs sized small if that would be of interest, have to send by mail because im based in Norway. Alsoi completely understand the frustration pf your age compared to what u can and cannot do, been there myself a few years back. But foreasily hidden bondage stuff i would suggest u looking into ropes and learning some simple shibari or whatnot. Its ropes tied on your body and can also be tied to arouse. Simple to do and simppe to hide. And rope u can buy cheap is hardware stores
(12 Aug 2017, 05:19 )gunz Wrote: Hey there! 😁 I might in a couple of months be avle to sent u a couple of anal plugs sized small if that would be of interest, have to send by mail because im based in Norway. Alsoi completely understand the frustration pf your age compared to what u can and cannot do, been there myself a few years back. But foreasily hidden bondage stuff i would suggest u looking into ropes and learning some simple shibari or whatnot. Its ropes tied on your body and can also be tied to arouse. Simple to do and simppe to hide. And rope u can buy cheap is hardware stores

Hey! That might just be something I'll look into. I feel pretty dumb for not thinking of rope, but yeah I'll definitely look up some shibari and see what I can make of that. Maybe learn a couple of basic ties, here an there. I hope I don't get stuck in it somehow. 😉 Thank you so much for the offer on the plugs by the way! I may just take you up on that, if I can get it delivered without my family finding out. 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpeg   
I always send stuff in closed packages so unless your parents are dicks and opens YOUR mail, it would be no problem 😋
(12 Aug 2017, 12:44 )gunz Wrote: I always send stuff in closed packages so unless your parents are dicks and opens YOUR mail, it would be no problem 😋

I live with my mum and she does that sometimes so that may be a bit of an issue. Not just that but she will probably want to know what got sent. If I can think of a way to dodge both of those, I should be good to go! 😁
The incoming mail might be opened automatically, without proper looking at the addressee. Then think of similar initials, names, etc.
A piece of rope willl be very suitable for a start. If you have the choice, use something around 1/8" to 3/16" thick and not too stiff. 2 or 3 yards will be sufficient. There is a tutorial here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-Beginners . I used the first method for quite a years, when I was about your age, and I actually still use it a lot - with variations. It is the safest parallel wrist tie I know, I never had trouble undoing it. After a bit of practise, it is quite easy to tie your wrists behind the back as well. Just keep in mind, that each hand must be able to touch the other wrist and your fingers should not go numb - in which case you simply untie yourself quickly.

Apart from that, there was no internet when I was young, and I did take quite a few risks, that I wasn't aware of. You have access to the internet, so take advantage of that and get well informed about the risks of anything you consider doing. Also be aware, that there is a lot of ill advise on the internet. Many self-bondage scenarios are sheer madness, even if you are not alone. Accidents happen and people have even died - for, sometimes, quite silly reasons. I got along with my own imagination for quite a while. And since you mentioned, that you will be allowed to drink soon: Don't ever do self-bondage when drunk. Alcohol switches off your alarm-system and you could do real silly things, that you would probably regret later on - if you still can.

I don't want to scare you, but there is no fun in real trouble. A bit scary is fine, but that should be mind-scary, not real-scary 😉

Oh, find a string pair of scissors! Knifes are second choice, because you can hurt yourself much more easily. A blunt screwdriver can be useful to undo tight knots.
I wish I was your age once more with the knowledge of the world and especially about women that I have now? 
I used pantyhose a lot when I was your age. I used to wear them for my fetish pleasure. I used them for bondage too, used to put my both legs in one leg of the pantyhose and make a running knot to sort of tie my hands behind my back. I sometimes stole one from my mom or bought a cheap one from the supermarket. Easy to hide but hard to explain when found... 
Of course it was all just imagination because I could just run the knot back and untie my hands. 
Oh boy was I dreaming of a girl or woman to tie a real knot and do things to me. But I was so ashamed of my desires, I was sure this would stay with me to my grave. It is a natural part of my life now, first with prostitues, later in regular reletionships. All my girlfriends in the past 20 years did play the bondage and pantyhose game with me, some as a favor, most with growing interest. Most women can be really understanding if approached properly?
The last 3 years with Sandra I found the perfect playpartner - I tie her up and she ties me up nearly every day.
This brings up my last advice - being a sub means you are always receiving something. Unless you hit the jackpot and find a woman who gets everything out of just owning and controlling you, you should ask yourself what you can give back. I am Sandras master and give her pleasure by fullfilling her most secret desires. She is my apprentice and discovers her dominant side and learns new techniques.
(19 Aug 2017, 00:13 )Stoned Wrote: I wish I was your age once more with the knowledge of the world and especially about women that I have now? 
I used pantyhose a lot when I was your age. I used to wear them for my fetish pleasure. I used them for bondage too, used to put my both legs in one leg of the pantyhose and make a running knot to sort of tie my hands behind my back. I sometimes stole one from my mom or bought a cheap one from the supermarket. Easy to hide but hard to explain when found... 
Of course it was all just imagination because I could just run the knot back and untie my hands. 
Oh boy was I dreaming of a girl or woman to tie a real knot and do things to me. But I was so ashamed of my desires, I was sure this would stay with me to my grave. It is a natural part of my life now, first with prostitues, later in regular reletionships. All my girlfriends in the past 20 years did play the bondage and pantyhose game with me, some as a favor, most with growing interest. Most women can be really understanding if approached properly?
The last 3 years with Sandra I found the perfect playpartner - I tie her up and she ties me up nearly every day.
This brings up my last advice - being a sub means you are always receiving something. Unless you hit the jackpot and find a woman who gets everything out of just owning and controlling you, you should ask yourself what you can give back. I am Sandras master and give her pleasure by fullfilling her most secret desires. She is my apprentice and discovers her dominant side and learns new techniques.

If it's okay, can I ask how many partners you had to go through before you found someone with similar "interests"?
I mean, I know that bondage is a common thing that a very large amount of people like to practice, but finding a partner seems to be difficult, when including bondage. Being that I live in a very culturally unforgiving city, where expressing yourself means social death, I was wondering how I could find a partner who is into the same stuff as I am? I mean, I'm a guy that likes to sub, but normally it as seen as the job if the girl to be in that situation and not the guy, providing we are talking hetero bondage here. I know that I may be diving into this a bit too early but I want to have this shit figured out before I hit college, where i am gonna meet new people.
(16 Aug 2017, 21:57 )Strappado Wrote: A piece of rope willl be very suitable for a start. If you have the choice, use something around 1/8" to 3/16" thick and not too stiff. 2 or 3 yards will be sufficient. There is a tutorial here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-Beginners . I used the first method for quite a years, when I was about your age, and I actually still use it a lot - with variations. It is the safest parallel wrist tie I know, I never had trouble undoing it. After a bit of practise, it is quite easy to tie your wrists behind the back as well. Just keep in mind, that each hand must be able to touch the other wrist and your fingers should not go numb - in which case you simply untie yourself quickly.

Apart from that, there was no internet when I was young, and I did take quite a few risks, that I wasn't aware of. You have access to the internet, so take advantage of that and get well informed about the risks of anything you consider doing. Also be aware, that there is a lot of ill advise on the internet. Many self-bondage scenarios are sheer madness, even if you are not alone. Accidents happen and people have even died - for, sometimes, quite silly reasons. I got along with my own imagination for quite a while. And since you mentioned, that you will be allowed to drink soon: Don't ever do self-bondage when drunk. Alcohol switches off your alarm-system and you  could do real silly things, that you would probably regret later on - if you still can.

I don't want to scare you, but there is no fun in real trouble. A bit scary is fine, but that should be mind-scary, not real-scary 😉

Oh, find a string pair of scissors! Knifes are second choice, because you can hurt yourself much more easily. A blunt screwdriver can be useful to undo tight knots.
Thanks for all the advice! I'll definitely be putting this to use once I can go and grab some rope from a hardware store or something. I won't be drinking and I'll definitely take proper precautions just like you said. Thanks for the link aswell! You're definitely right that the first one does seem quite safe and yet I can imagine it would still be a lot of fun to try. I'm not surprised that you still use it.

Contributors: gunz (2) , Like Ra (1) , Stoned (1) , Strappado (1) , wankerontheedge (5)