Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Curved Vibratile Realistic Dildo With Real Vein Liquid Silicone Suction Cup Masturbator Remote Control Vibrators For Women
$95.89-61%

amoresy
AMORESY Hecate series sexy tight competitive surfing trim height gloss long sleeve color matching SWIMSUIT TOP
$34.94

latex tights
Black Mens Latex Pants Sexy Open Butt Crotchless Wetlook Leather Leggings Gay Erotic Tight Lingerie Nightclub Pole Dance Trouser
$18.94

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$6.61

transgender
Nepal Rainbow Lesbians Gays Bisexuals Transgender Bracelets for Women Girls Pride Woven Braided Men Couple Friendship Jewelry
$1.75

thierry bondage
Thierry Adjustable PU Leather Erotic Thigh Cuffs Restraints Bondage Adult Sex Toys Leg Cuffs Restraints Sex Bondage SM Toys
$11.94

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sensual Lingerie Nude Seamless See Through Underwear Transparent Bra Sexy Garter Belt Set Naked Uncensored Exotic Sets
$14.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Implants ???
(24 May 2015, 02:12 )Tinker D Wrote: This just poped into my head. I have no idea where to post it.
Ra, maybe you might know.

I'm sitting in what some call a pub. A bar in the USA, when this just hit me.

A wonder what reaction I would get from a female if I had a vibrator implanted in my penis. Not a large one, but just a small one.

Yea, a few gin and tonic drinks can do this to me.

Can you just imnagion the reaction?

Well, back to my gin.

Night all

I can imagine the reaction to your drinks.

As for the reaction of a woman to you having a vibrator implanted in your penis, I can only guess: 999 out of 1000 would consider you a freak and turn away. So, you have a very small chance to meet that one woman, that would not. And you might have to check another 50000 in order to find one, that would enjoy it. I think, the odds are too bad for such a personal engagement. And the more common operations that women sometimes have, are known to be much more successful.

However, that is today. Who knows, what comes tomorrow! So, why not think about it.  But did it occur to you, that dildos are usually considered poor substitutes for the real thing, and therefore have so many features? And for Cockneys in need, it is still "have a banana" 😁

Contributors: amadeus (1) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (3) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (5)