Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
3D Printed Halloween Classic Raimi Spiderman Cosplay Costume Kids Adult Zentai Suit Spiderhero Bodysuit Party Jumpsuits
$35.37-42%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

latex rubber fashion
New Summer Boys & Girls & Toddler Shoes No-Slip Fashion Breathable Kids Sneakers Children Sports Casual Size 21-30
$24.05-10%

transparent dress
Sxey Women's Transparent Tunic Top Beachwear Cover-ups Dress Long Sleeve Beach Wear Beachwear Female
$8.16-35%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock Connector 3XLR Connector End Connector For Reciprocating Linear Motor
$26.62

speerise
Speerise Kids Girls Long Sleeve Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Leotard Glod Scoop Neck Bodysuit
$78.75

soronssy
New Japanese Women Sheer Pantyhose Fashion Shiny Oil Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Medias De Mujer
$98.53-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ideas for FAQ
Do you have any good candidates for FAQ?

For some reason, the most frequently asked question is "Are you male or female?" 😁

Some questions (e.g. rope bondage) are answered in the forum, so basically only links are needed.

Other candidates:

- copyright claims
- how and when "it" began
- wearing pantyhose in public
- statistics
Bascially where, when, why, how and their negations.

Some bit about the dangers of self-bondage.

Also some philosophical subjects would be interesting, such as "Are we all perverts and hellbound?" or "if my parents find out, will they lock me up in the looney bin?". Something about addiction and loss of reality would be nice too.

How about "Do you want to be male or female?" 😁
Mmmm... let me think...

Do you need to consult with psychiatrists, psychoanalytics and dentists before even thinking about self-bondage?
Do you need to tell your friends that you like bondage and enema while wearing women's clothes?

But seriously, there's lots of interesting frequently asked questions, however I'm not sure that we have proper answers. For example, about self-bondage, fetishism and kids. Bondage and trust, etc.
Let's get back to this. More ideas?

I have one personal question I was asked hundreds of times: are you male or female? 😁
Another one: I have a pair of laces and an old pizza, can you help me with self-bondage ideas/sessions?
- What is good and what is bad latex?
- Where do I get kinky clothing?
- Which pantyhose to wear?
- Is "42" really THE answer?
Not sure I know answers to all these questions 😁 But they can be included indeed.

(11 Dec 2013, 11:32 )B1u3 Wrote: - Is "42" really THE answer?
Sometimes it is 69 😁
Hehe, oh yes...
The first step: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336
(11 Dec 2013, 11:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Not sure I know answers to all these questions 😁 But they can be included indeed.

(11 Dec 2013, 11:32 )B1u3 Wrote: - Is "42" really THE answer?
Sometimes it is 69 😁

But best number is 73.
see hereΒ https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/...93827.html

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (9) , madjack (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)