Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Shiny Swimwear Japanese Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Long sleeve Female Bather Bathing Plus size Suit Swim
$303.27-32%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sale 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

latex pencil skirt
Neophil PU Faux Leather Wrap Mini Skirts With Belt 2023 Spring Winter Women High Waist Sheath OL Short Pencil Latex Skirt S21854
$33.86-50%

leather pencil skirt
Summer Pink Silver Reflective Shiny Patent Leather Mini Skirts Women High Waist Sheath A Line Short Skirt Sexy Y2K Clothes
$7.25-10%

hentai
30cm Ensoutoys Black Bunny Aoi White Bunny Natsume 1/6 scale PVC Action Figure Adult Collection Model Toys hentai doll Gifts
$35.09-41%

stainless steel penis
Metal Dick Ring Sex Toys For Men Sexual Penis Lock Delay Ejaculation Weight Cockring Stretcher Erection Adults 18 Penician Rings
$28.47

bodystockings
New Sexy Bodystockings Lingerie Bodysuit Underwear Women Fishnet Open Bra Crotchless Catsuit Mesh Tights Erotic Babydoll Teddies
$6.00-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Idea for Latex Vacuum armbinder!
Today i want to share my new idea with you!

It is a Japanese style Boxtie Latex Armbinder, which is made like a Bag with two openings for the upper arms. The idea is to slip in with your upper arms and cross them on your back. Then the air can be sucked out, to make a Vacuum.

I think this should hold your arms in place and prevent stripping of armbinder. Additional the Armbinder can can be fixed to a collar, to hold it up.

Sadly it may stay an idea, because i asked a few latex manufacturers and they all said this wont work or wanted to have over 100€ to glue it, which is too much money just to try out if it works.
(Do not wonder about the handpump, i know that this kind of pump can not be used to suck a Vacuum.)

what do you think about it?

IMG_3159.JPG   
What I think is not vacume, but inflatable arm binder .
A lot easer to make, and it will do great job keeping you secured.

All it is, is two latex tubes, one inside the other, sealed at the ends. One the outside can me really thick. The inside can be a lot thicker. To use it, slip your arms into the tube and start pumping. Because the outer tube is thick, it shouldn't expand too much. The inside tube is another story.
As the air is pumped in, the inner tube will fill every ounce of space, locking your arms inside the tube.
The only way to get out, is to let the air out.

That's what I'm thinking here.
I've bought a similar single glove from eBay (no in-/deflatability, though), but it's too tight, and can't use it alone. I can't even close the zip.

box-style-armbinder-01.jpg     box-style-armbinder-02.jpg     box-style-armbinder-03.jpg     box-style-armbinder-04.jpg     box-style-armbinder-05.jpg     box-style-armbinder-06.jpg     box-style-armbinder-07.jpg     box-style-armbinder-08.jpg   
I wonder if the friction is high enough, it might. Being rubber, there is also the "suction effect". Perhaps you can get a cheap pair of latex pants and glue together something suitable. It should work with the same glue that is used to repair bicycle tubes. Making the valve will be the greatest challenge then. Before buying the latex pants, you should try with a similar device made of cloth, to see, if you can put it on at all.

Good Luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vacuum Boat Idea - could this work? Strappado 11 11,240 15 Feb 2013, 02:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Mad idea involving the bolero armbinder Strappado 19 26,096 08 Feb 2010, 01:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)