Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
Backless Hollow Butt Sexy Bodysuit Men Thongs Bondage Nightclub Performance Costumes Tights Underwear Erotic Leotard Penis Pouch
$81.28-44%

lobudek
Bar Party Sexy Dance Costume Nightclub DJ Dancer Group Gogo Performance Clothes Pink Blue Bow Bodysuit Lovely Stage Outfit
$94.38-42%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Stripe Knitted Sweater Blouse Long Top Holidays Beach Party Sexy Shirts for Women Buttons Up Cardigan Outwear
$47.19-50%

penis pump
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-24%

app chastity
penianano rings for men G spot penis enlarger man rings Penile mens ring sex machine men women vibrator am lighter original CRW2
$30.36-33%

crossdresser silicone body
EYUNG Bodysuit Crossdressing Pussy Body Suit Cosplay Silicone Breasts Shemale Full Silicone Bodysuits Sissy Underwear Panties
$546.92-57%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Wet Look Latex Mini Dress Black Red Shiny Rubber Cut Out PVC Leather Tight Costumes Exotic Dance Night Clubwear Catsuit
$23.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ice-locked pantyhose
http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php
Discussion at the BoundForum:
http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_po...p?TID=5749
I tried this method last night and found myself helplessly bound for 2 and a half hours. I messed up on the hogtie but still couldn't free myself.(I'm such a newbie with hogties.*sigh*) I was even able to sleep a bit, and as I've heard you talk about it, it was quite fun to wake up bound and gagged.
Oh... Thanks Dea! You've just gave me a wonderful idea .... I will try to picture it when I have time.

In a nutshell - single-glove hogtie with pantyhose locked to each other using technique above.

Yeeehhaaaa!!!! 😉
Quote:I don't think the idea is new, but I haven't seen any photos/drawings yet.
http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php

It would have been nice to have been given the credit for this idea both here and on the Bound Forum. http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...-pantyhose

(10 Jan 2012, 02:37 )Paulette the Tart Wrote: It would have been nice to have been given the credit for this idea

Not sure I understand what you mean here. As I said: "I don't think the idea is new, but I haven't seen any photos/drawings yet." The idea is pretty obvious and can simultaneously appear in many places, but I haven't seen any descriptions as well, hence I published mine. The photos were taken in Jan 2007.

My description pre-dated both this thread and the one on the Bound Forum by a year . . . . but, hey, it's no big deal.
(10 Jan 2012, 03:31 )Paulette the Tart Wrote: My description pre-dated both this thread

Yes, this is true. You message was posted in March 2007 in an old forum based on PHPBB2 , there is even a link in one of my answers to the old forum (just corrected it, since PHPBB2 was replaced with MyBB many years ago).

Just checked the months - funny enough, the date of your post and the date when I took my images are very close, indeed. So, we thought in sync 😉 The only differences are:

o- I used padlocks, you - knots
o- you - several loops, I - only one

Another interesting thing. Apparently, I haven't noticed your posts until October 2008 (most likely I was experimenting with software and the "new" messages were marked as "read", so I missed them.) Hence I responded the next day after stuart.t.woods posted his comment.
(10 Jan 2012, 03:57 )Like Ra Wrote: The only differences are:

o- I used padlocks, you - knots

Really?

(27 Mar 2007, 11:05 )Paulette the Tart Wrote: So - improved technique!!:- put an ice cube down each of the multiple legs and then lock each leg where you want it. In my case I can wrap the tights around the 4-poster upright as many times as I want and then padlock the cube in the toe back to the leg. Now there's no escape until one cube melts.

(10 Jan 2012, 04:02 )Paulette the Tart Wrote: Really?

I thought you added this paragraph later, and before you used this:

(27 Mar 2007, 11:05 )Paulette the Tart Wrote: Luckily I was using two of the uprights to my 4-poster and could reach the knots and untie one with my fingers

Contributors: bondagefreak.dea (1) , Like Ra (6) , Paulette the Tart (4)