Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY more colour plus size 2XL satin smooth opaque pantyhose bright tights sexy silk stockings Japanese slim high waisted
$31.31

zlatameer
Latex Men Tight Short Pants Boxer Black And Blue Rubber Panties Handmade Underpants S-LPM029
$57.84-17%

pvc stockings
Back Zipper Latex Stockings Black PVC Leather Pole Dance Clubwear Women Plus Size Thigh High Stockings With Stay Up Silicone
$8.40

ikoky
IKOKY Adjustable Erotic Male Penis Extender 1 Pair Cock Rings Penis Enlargerment Time Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men
$2.81

XCKNY
XCKNY satin shiny shorts opaque sexy silky glossy hot pants high waisted running swim leisure shorts Glossy leggings
$95.42-75%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I should probably introduce myself at this point
Hiya. Found the site while looking for hypnofetish stuff, lurked for about a year, registered to download an attachment, finally weighed in on a topic a month or two later, and still check the hypno board every day. I was using my usual online name for a while but I changed it to what I'm adopting as my kink identity.

Uh, late 20s, cishet female, will probably be sticking around the hypno board for the most part. i'm shy

πŸ‘‹
Well then, let me be the first to welcome you to our group.
Hello!! 😁
Welcome - my motivations to join were quite similar. I also found out that I quite liked encountering an old fetlife pic of mine in the encasement pictures thread - which speaks for the quality of this forum.
It's quite surprising to encounter a cishet female here. Since it actually shouldn't matter for one's online experience, but usually unfortunately indeed does make a huge difference most of the time (and I'm very aware that this comment of mine also contributes...), I'll cease the refer to this fact from now on.
(09 Jan 2022, 11:33 )Lycalopex Wrote: Hiya
Welcome!

(09 Jan 2022, 11:33 )Lycalopex Wrote: Found the site while looking for hypnofetish stuff
Just checked - hypno stuff was introduced here 5 years ago by @krinlyc (I started paying attention half a year later), and it's cool it took off, as the hypno subforum became one of the biggest permanent structured moderated kinky hypno forums on the Internet πŸ˜‡

(09 Jan 2022, 11:33 )Lycalopex Wrote: and still check the hypno board every day.
Even better

(09 Jan 2022, 17:45 )thominhose Wrote: I also found out that I quite liked encountering an old fetlife pic of mine in the encasement pictures thread - which speaks for the quality of this forum.
Yeah, I remember that! And thanks! 😊

(09 Jan 2022, 11:33 )Lycalopex Wrote: cishet female,
That's rare and not only on this forum.

(09 Jan 2022, 17:45 )thominhose Wrote: It's quite surprising to encounter a cishet female here.
Yep!

(09 Jan 2022, 17:45 )thominhose Wrote: Since it actually shouldn't matter for one's online experience
On one hand, "we are all just letters on the screen" ( Β© Like Ra), on the other, the social group, which consists of 99.9% kinky males and/or M2F's, might lack some experience from a different perspective. And variety is always welcome! For example, we had quite a battle about the differences between males and females πŸ˜† (BTW, I will return to this subject!)
I'm aware I'm a rarity these days, hah, especially in my particular fetish niche. I've frequently complained to myself that it is very hard to find good hypnosis files that are even relevant to cis females, let alone have them as their target audience.
(09 Jan 2022, 21:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Jan 2022, 17:45 )thominhose Wrote: I also found out that I quite liked encountering an old fetlife pic of mine in the encasement pictures thread - which speaks for the quality of this forum.
Yeah, I remember that! And thanks! 😊
I feel I need to clarify what I meant is that those very few instances I found my stuff being used w/o my consent I didn't feel OK with it, but I had no problem seeing it here. It'd be absolutely delusional of me to imply that what I offer/share is of more than marginal significance to this place compared to the big fish.

Note to self: Time to eventually create profile pic...
(09 Jan 2022, 23:39 )thominhose Wrote: Time to eventually create profile pic...
Yes-yes, please! πŸ˜‡
(09 Jan 2022, 22:55 )Lycalopex Wrote: I'm aware I'm a rarity these days, hah, especially in my particular fetish niche. I've frequently complained to myself that it is very hard to find good hypnosis files that are even relevant to cis females, let alone have them as their target audience.
Very true. There might be some from dominant men - think of Vive, EMG, JackDrago, Haxsaw - mostly on WMM, of course (you can search for Audience -> Straight Women)

BTW, have a look at https://dreamgirlsx.com/
(10 Jan 2022, 01:56 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(09 Jan 2022, 22:55 )Lycalopex Wrote: I'm aware I'm a rarity these days, hah, especially in my particular fetish niche. I've frequently complained to myself that it is very hard to find good hypnosis files that are even relevant to cis females, let alone have them as their target audience.
Very true. There might be some from dominant men - think of Vive, EMG, JackDrago, Haxsaw - mostly on WMM, of course (you can search for Audience -> Straight Women)

BTW, have a look at https://dreamgirlsx.com/

ViVe is how I got started in the fetish, EMG is how I got into WMM. I think I tried JackDrago and Hacksaw and they didn't really click for me, but I've downloaded a lot of things from WMM in general so I can't remember offhand.

I think I've been to that site, too, and thought it too pricey for what it advertised. But there are ways to get around that, I'm sure. thanks for the link~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
introducing myself gunz 2 2,613 25 Jul 2013, 15:55
Last Post: gunz
introduce 36 M belgium mozesd 0 2,125 03 Feb 2013, 08:55
Last Post: mozesd
Introducing myself systemisdownz10 1 2,842 24 Jan 2012, 01:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , Lycalopex (4) , thominhose (2) , Tinker D (1)