Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
Heavy Penis Ring Ejaculation Delayed Scrotum Bondage Male Sex Toys Penis Training Stainless Steel Adult Game Erotic Products Sex
$40.96

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$302.25

transparent pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Classics Super Ultra-High Heels 16 CM Womens Sandals Sexy Buckle Strap Platform Banquet Pumps Shoes Zapatos Mujer
$65.12-50%

bondage leotard
Sexy Bare Chest Women Bondage Bodysuit Glossy Leather Open Crotch Leotard Hollow Out Show Hips Lingerie Erotica Set Tight Top
$21.24

larpgears
Black Latex Dress Mini Dress Sexy Lingerie Rubber Fun Fancy Dresses
$34.87-25%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Adult Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Gymnastics Leotards Bodysuit High Neck Elastic Black Leotard for Women Spandex Dancewear
$24.18-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I manipulated my boss's wife into submission. True story..
I am 53 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly a lot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it.  There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture. 

I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit.

About ten months ago I had to move  in my cousin's garage. I was unemployed and broke. I am 53 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I was practically homeless. So i had to move here in this community. I live in my cousin's garage. About nine months ago i started working for this accounting company. My boss is horrible, arrogant and stuck up person. Nobody gets paid overtime. If we go over the 40 hours a week (and almost everyone does), we don't get paid for the rest, yet we are expected to work overtime to finish the work. If you don't finish, the boss will belittle you. Boss constantly shorts people money, so you need to constantly have a record of your hours. Sometimes your paycheck will be several days late. No calling in sick unless you can find a cover, but we don't ever have coverage because everyone works too much. 

Where is the boss through all of this? He's going on vacations with his wife. He's putting his  through private school. He's buying new cars.
He's such a fucking asshole.
I'm sick of him talking down to me. I'm sick of him being sarcastic. I'm sick of him piling work on me and chewing me the fuck out when I can't get it all done perfectly. I'm sick of him attacking me when I make small mistakes. I fucking hate him so much.
His wife is 42year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourglass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. They are married for 17 years and they have a 16 year old . She is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up. My  boss is older than his wife. He is 51 year old.

Six days ago i attended this  this all female wine group meeting/party . This woman my boss's wife was there. She was wearing a red long sleeve satin bow blouse ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. Before this wine group meeting I had only spoken to this woman my boss's wife once but I walked up to her. This woman is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy. I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers. Standing next to her i looked like a midget. So i said to her " Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody. All other women here are shorter than you. You are really towering." This arrogant woman my boss's  didn't answer me. She just turned her back on me and started talking with one woman

I couldn't resist and i started rubbing her back with with my both hands while she was standing as i was standing behind her. I said to her "Your back is so sore"(that was just an excuse to touch her since she was  dressed in satin and silk clothes). I rubbed her back with my both hands  for like 5 minutes while she just stood there talking with other women. Than this woman my boss's wife sat on a chair. A few minutes later as  was standing behind her i started massaging her shoulders. "You are so tense. You just need to relax. Just trust me" I said to her.  I kept rubbing her shoulders for like 5 minutes, then she got up, she was very flustered, she pulled me aside and she said to me  “I’m sorry, I have a thing with personal space.”She explained to me that it is making her uncomfortable that  she feels  uncomfortable when I touch her. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes her cringe. As I was standing beside her, I just couldn't resist and   i grabbed her left hand with my left hand and I placed my right hand very low down in the small of her back (actually quite a bit lower than that). Then I said to her that she is misreading the creep factor. I LIED to her that i am an amateur spiritual healing touch therapist. I told her that she has bad energy inside of her body.The whole time while we were talking , i kept holding  her left hand with my left hand and my right hand patting her lower back and top of her butt. .
  I suggested to her body/energy work. For some reason she AGREED. .

Then i started "working" on freeing up energy in her body.  I "massaged" her back, arms, legs and her big ass(i focused a large amount of time on her ass) for like 10 minutes while she just stood there stiff as a board. Then i started   rubbing her back with my left hand while i was rubbing with my right hand her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft  boobs while she was standing stiff as a board not saying a word. At one point i placed my both hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motion while i was facing her (My face is exactly the level of her breasts).  While  i was rubbing her back, butt, arms, legs or gently "massaging"  her massive soft breasts i got instantly wet. So i was aroused by just rubbing this woman my boss's wife through her satin and silk clothes. I was touching her, rubbing her "freeing energy in her body" for my sexual pleasure.  But I am really good at pretending. She thought that my touch is not sexual at all. .

Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. .Also it was bizarre. Standing next to her  i looked like a midget and she was letting me get by with it. 

After rubbing her whole body with my both hands through her satin clothes for like 30 minutes while she was just standing there stiff as a board, the "session" ended. I asked her if there was anything in the "session" that she considered especially helpful or enjoyable, and if the session was something that worked for her or not. She said "I must admit that  i feel relaxed. There is no doubt that your touch has incredible healing power." Then she said to me that she has to go home.  She was putting on her black satin coat and i said to her ”uuuu big woman i love your coat” and pulled up her collar for her then bolted off. .She left the wine bar. .

I manipulated this arrogant stuck up woman my boss's wife into letting me touch her. She was standing stiff as a board while i was "freeing energy in her body".   I know this sounds weird and outrageous. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman my boss's wife is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. I was touching her, rubbing her "freeing energy in her body" for my sexual pleasure. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. It was impossible to resist the urge to touch her. The cravings for touching her were too intense. She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with. And this woman is physically stronger than me . She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am masculine but i am 5ft3 tall and skinny.She was on high heels I was in sneakers. Standing next to me she looked like a giant. I am physically completely harmless. But i manipulated this woman my boss's wife into letting me touch her. She  was convinced that i was helping her. She even said that my touch has incredible healing power. She probably thinks that my touch is not sexual at all. . 

I know this sounds strange and maybe even a bit sick to people.
I've posted it on here in the hope someone can understand me instead of just judging me. I am too sexually attracted to this woman my boss's wife . I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes.She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft.I want to make my boss a cuckold. This is my first time dealing with something like this, so the help is much appreciated! I am amazed at how easily this overdressed stupid stuck up woman my  boss's wife let herself be touched, rubbed and "massaged" by me in front of other women there at  wine group meeting/party .  She was just standing  there not saying a word making stupid faces while I was  "freeing energy in her body". I manipulated her into submission.  I got off on feeling her up through her satin clothes . I love standing next to her and contrasting myself against her, i come out so undesirable next to her. I admit to you that the thrill I got from touching and rubbing this arrogant spoiled stuck up woman my boss's wife in public was so powerful. It made me feel invincible -- it made me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. I just couldn't resist touching and rubbing this woman my  boss's wife. I love her height and her curvy stature. Standing next to me she looked like a giant. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I was aroused by rubbing her through her satin clothes.i manipulated this woman my boss's wife into letting me touch her. I had full access to her body. She  was convinced that i was helping her. She even said that my touch has incredible healing power. She probably thinks that my touch is not sexual at all.   I am not in love with this upper middle class always overdressed woman my boss's wife nor do i want a long-term affair, all I think about is having sex with her. I masturbate just thinking about her.  I'm going to keep "working" on freeing up energy in her body, keep rubbing her, to keep touching her big soft tits, to keep feeling that soft round ass of hers. I see no reason why i should slow my advances toward her. In fact i should use every opportunity to be with her..

I want to make clear that i only like women! I prefer more masculine clothing. I'm a little too butch but I I consider my self chapstick, I NEVER wear makeup. I am so fucking short, 5’3, with a slim & weak body. I literally look like a fucking 13 year old ugly boy. Added to this, i feel even worse when i see myself in pics next to other average and good looking people. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Most women don't care about your personality if you're ugly, short and skinny dyke.
I'm about 5'3", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). . I’m flat chested, I’m not the most gifted in that area.
I wear men,,masc, unisex clothes and shoes and the only thing I get in the women’s sections of stores are bras.

I’ve noticed in some convos I had with friends that they don’t really consider me butch. They call me a soft butch or andro or just some neutral zone where I’m neither masculine or femme. but it also makes me feel insecure about my identity as a moc person.

I have a higher voice. I don’t carry myself as “masculine” and it seems that I look more masculine than I actually am. I went on a date with one femme lesbian woman a while back and she ended up not being into me because she thought I was going to be “more butch” and was disappointed. It really sucked.

My other problem is that all the women i gotten far with were not my physical type. My whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. I have never been with a man sexually and don't want to be at all. Nothing against men but they just don't do it for me.
(07 Dec 2019, 09:45 )Maxine1966 Wrote: I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it.
^ This!

(07 Dec 2019, 09:45 )Maxine1966 Wrote: i am an amateur spiritual healing touch therapist.
(07 Dec 2019, 09:45 )Maxine1966 Wrote:  I was touching her, rubbing her "freeing energy in her body" for my sexual pleasure.  But I am really good at pretending. She thought that my touch is not sexual at all. 
Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour,
In my case it's the other way around, if I have to help someone (sometimes you don't have a choice, you must), I think that it might look (or even feel) sexual and/or weird, but in fact it's always a huge concentration, which leaves nothing for getting aroused 😁
(07 Dec 2019, 16:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2019, 09:45 )Maxine1966 Wrote: I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it.
^ This!

(07 Dec 2019, 09:45 )Maxine1966 Wrote: i am an amateur spiritual healing touch therapist.
(07 Dec 2019, 09:45 )Maxine1966 Wrote:  I was touching her, rubbing her "freeing energy in her body" for my sexual pleasure.  But I am really good at pretending. She thought that my touch is not sexual at all. 
Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour,
In my case it's the other way around, if I have to help someone (sometimes you don't have a choice, you must), I think that it might look (or even feel) sexual and/or weird, but in fact it's always a huge concentration, which leaves nothing for getting aroused 😁
Thank you so much for your response. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i just can’t resist touching and stroking silk or satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them.
Sorry that you had a tough life. It shouldn’t happen to any one, even girls.

However, I do understand your silk and satin fetish. I love that feel to. The softness, the way that your hands and body slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world.

As for being a lesbian, that’s ok too. I have some friends that are lesbian and as they like me, they also have no interest in me other than coffee or a drink or two. One, however, called me a few years ago and asked to come over. When arrived, she just stood in the doorway and said ‘ I don’t love you and I don’t want to be touched. All I want is your dick.
I laid on my back and she took off my pants and went from there. When she got finish with me, she just picked up het things and left.

Very strange. I still see here from time to time, but it’s like nothing happen.
But I guess that sometimes, even a lesbian needs a real penis some time.
Who knows.
(07 Dec 2019, 17:42 )Maxine1966 Wrote: I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i just can’t resist touching and stroking silk or satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them.
I mean that's exactly what I meant! That's the quintessence. Usually we do not choose our fetishes. This is what I wrote in my profile:

"The world of fetishes is a part of me since I remember myself. Karma? Past lives experience? A task for the current incarnation?"
(07 Dec 2019, 18:02 )Tinker D Wrote: I don’t want to be touched. All I want is your dick.
Mmm... Are you sure it was not me? 😁 I don't like men (I'm quite mysandric or androphobic with a femininity fetish), but I love dicks 😁
Yea, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t you. That would be a hell of a swim crossing the pond, let alone the hike to get to my house.
I'm convinced. It was not me. I'm too lazy for that 😁
(07 Dec 2019, 18:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Sorry that you had a tough life. It shouldn’t happen to any one, even girls.

However, I do understand your silk and satin fetish. I love that feel to. The softness, the way that your hands and body slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world.

As for being a lesbian, that’s ok too. I have some friends that are lesbian and as they like me, they also have no interest in me other than coffee or a drink or two. One, however, called me a few years ago and asked to come over. When arrived, she just stood in the doorway and said ‘ I don’t love you and I don’t want to be touched. All I want is your dick.
I laid on my back and she took off my pants and went from there. When she got finish with me, she just picked up het things and left.

Very strange. I still see here from time to time, but it’s like nothing happen.
But I guess that sometimes, even a lesbian needs a real penis some time.
Who knows.

I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love that feel . As you said the softness, the way that your hands and body slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. When I saw this arrogant stuck up woman my boss's wife standing there at  the wine group meeting/party, dressed in satin from head to toe, I just couldn't resist. When I saw her dressed in satin outfit walking around with her big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place I lost control. I saw the right package of body and clothing my urges were almost uncontrollable. I gravitated towards her like fruit fly on a banana. That is why I manipulated her into submission. I manipulated this woman my boss's wife into letting me touch her. I had full access to her body.  I think this touchable woman my boss's wife has not noticed I desire her sexually. She  was convinced that i was helping her. I was touching her, rubbing her and groping her "working" on freeing up energy in her body for my sexual pleasure. I was so turned on by rubbing and touching her through her satin clothes. I was aroused by rubbing her. I took advantage of her and i will go even further. 

This woman my boss's wife my "victim" is physically stronger than me. I am masculine , but i am just a skinny, short, tiny, older  woman.Standing next to her i looked like a midget. I have a thing about her body and the way she displays her curves with the satin or silk clothes she wears. She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.  She is always dressed in satin an silk clothes. But she never wears anything trashy. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She has a more stylish sense of fashion but she keeps herself well covered. She is not particularly fond of wearing revealing clothes. She prefers to wear covered, yet form fitting fashionable clothes. Also she is always on high heels. She always has full make up on. She is a woman blessed by being exceptionally attractive, who dresses to take advantage of that. She is a big woman. She is 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes her HUGE!.

My cousin knows this woman my boss's wife very well. My cousin says that most of the neighbors seem to think this touchable woman my boss's wife is a stuck up overdressed snob. My cousin says that when she speaks with people , she tends to be overly nice and that comes off as fake. Also my cousin says that this woman is kinda dumb. My cousin says that sometimes she says some really stupid/ignorant things, that her geography is extremely bad. If somebody asked her if Australia was in southern or northern hemisphere she wouldn't know. She knows nothing about politics or the ongoing affairs of the world and thinks history is boring. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. My cousin says that she's a deeply unhappy woman and the only way she can feel better about herself is by feeling 'superior' to others. Also my cousin says that this touchable woman my boss's wife is 100% straight.
WOW....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A new story: Jessie and Annie meet Ms. Dayna bob_masters 3 1,085 11 Jun 2023, 22:55
Last Post: Like Ra
Story time - "The consulting job" Bound Whore 7 1,343 12 Oct 2022, 20:29
Last Post: Bound Whore
A story Not just self bondage joannamaguire 0 4,550 24 Dec 2012, 05:40
Last Post: joannamaguire
Found a story online jessilongstocking 1 4,785 26 Dec 2011, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , Max515 (1) , Maxine1966 (8) , Tinker D (3)