Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
High Quality Flipping Sequins Jacket Blazers Men Formal Stage Costume Evening party Bar Singer Host Stage Clothing Red Slim Coat
$78.65-26%

penis extender
Penis Vibrator Extender Sleeve Delay Condom Enlargement Vibrators Reusable Extender Glans Massager Adult Sex Toys For Men
$11.89-68%

shapewear
Womens Bodysuits Sexy Strapless Shapewear Thong Waist Trainer Butt Lifter Corset Slimming Compression Tummy Control Body Shaper
$6.81-4%

headphone sleeping mask
Fone Bluetooth Earphones Sports Sleeping Headband Elastic Wireless Headphones Music Eye Mask Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headband
$10.87-50%

leg binder
PU Leather Mermaid Straitjacket BDSM Bondage Adjustable Leg Ankle Restraints Bag Half Body Harness Adult Slave Binders
$43.20-30%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21-4%

thierry bondage
Thierry accessories 1 piece toy lock For Adult Sex Toys Bondage Restraint wrist Cuffs Ankle Cuffs Chastity Lock Slave Sex Games
$2.73-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I have some pics in my collection too
Hmm...
I was thinking more of how a girl or guy getting caught after a self bondage was compleated.

Something like tieing yourself up in your older sisters gym outfit.

Got a story like that?
(01 Jan 2014, 01:17 )Tinker D Wrote: Hmm...
I was thinking more of how a girl or guy getting caught after a self bondage was compleated.

Something like tieing yourself up in your older sisters gym outfit.

Got a story like that?
As a matter of fact I think I have some I will have to look around some. I might even write some myself. I mean that's what happened in my first story and a couple of my later ones involved a domme and sub getting caught in the act. I have been thinking of doing some of that plot line.
(01 Jan 2014, 01:16 )culmor Wrote: Did you like the RL (real life) cosplay 'Totally Spies' pics I posted?
Did you? Where? I must have missed them... Search did not help.

(01 Jan 2014, 01:16 )culmor Wrote: I thought my posts on J-Sette and female pop star impersonators might be popular (lots of leotards and shiny hose, heavy make-up etc) but seemingly not.
Mm... Too "pop", too artificial and too exaggerated probably? J-Sette and Vogue are more authentic and "real" though.

I think this is what I do not like about most transvestites (do not confuse with crossdressers or transsexuals): overdoing, "artificiallity", exaggeration and losing sense of common sense and humour. As always, there are exceptions (mostly "made in" Japan, Thailand, etc. 😉 )
But did YOU do anything like that?
On real life.

Example, I am now wearing panties, and pantyhose, with boots. I am going to my friends house with gin and tonic. I am also taking a red shirt, and bra as well as a coil of rope and a ball gag.

Well see what happens next.

See you all tomarow.
Just for Ra, the cosplay 'Totally Spies'. he somehow missed last time 😁

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg   
No latex???? 😊
I like the super girl in picture 3
The others look like they escape from a traffic light factory, and out of sequence, even April from T.M.N.T. Cartoons had more features than these girls.
My feelings, but thank you for posting these.

Hmm... How about 3 guys in the same outfits, and dorky wigs?

All with beers of course.
Ah, but it's all just a parody based on how the French imagine Californian Valley Girls to be. Post-postmodernistically ironic I suppose. Or maybe just metamodernistic.
I lose track, so far as I see it seems they all just wear catsuits and get tied up a lot

😉
Maybe latex catsuits with a layer of J-lube?
Whizz you're an image thief

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Req: Pics from DeepHell.com Evyx 19 21,724 24 Feb 2018, 01:15
Last Post: Poorwhitetrash
Some pics from my collection Like Ra 21 39,698 16 Oct 2011, 18:52
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (4) , Like Ra (10) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tights (2) , Tinker D (15) , Topsissy (2) , whizbang (15)