Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard Unisex Long Sleeve Yoga Unitard Bodysuit Women Catsuit
$150.68

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 69) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Pumprincess the Princess of Ghosts Co
$966.78-10%

high waist faux leather
6 Color Summer PU Leather Pants Women High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Sexy Elastic Trousers Stretch Plus Size Jeggings Pants
$27.81-50%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$187.83-33%

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Leggings Women Thick Non See-through PU Leggings Sexy Hip Push Up Slim Pants Fitness Panties Butt Lifter
$8.57

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Cat Comiket Furries Doll Costumes Women Animal Hallowen
$949.03-22%

bondage device
Fetish Funnel Oral Plug Drool Plug Gags Bondage Head Harness Chastity Device Urinal Mouth Plug BDSM Adult Game Sex Toys Silicone
$201.43-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I have some pics in my collection too
😟*Sniff* Me sowwy.

I guess I should look around some more before trying to contribute more stuff.
This is not to discourage you from posting more pictures (your collection is great!), but just to let you know that the site contains ~20,000 images in both forum and blog sections. It is impossible to view them all (let alone memorize), though you can have a look in this category first: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/index.php?...age+art%22

Then check what dedicated forum threads we aeady have. For example, for selfbondage art, bondage art, femdom art, etc. Otherwise it will become messy and unmanageable.
why do they have to look like kids... thats carp
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(29 Dec 2013, 15:25 )Tights Wrote: why do they have to look like kids
This is very Japanese. If you can find similar pictures with middle-aged women, feel free to post them.

Also, in real life, sometimes it's very difficult to tell age of people from the Far East.
@ like ra

ture.
PIMP YOUR LEGS
I too have all you have displayed, Wizbang, but the last one about the fox girl is, new. At lease to me, I don't have that one.
(29 Dec 2013, 15:21 )Like Ra Wrote: This is not to discourage you from posting more pictures (your collection is great!), but just to let you know that the site contains ~20,000 images in both forum and blog sections. It is impossible to view them all (let alone memorize), though you can have a look in this category first: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/index.php?...age+art%22

Then check what dedicated forum threads we aeady have. For example, for selfbondage art, bondage art, femdom art, etc. Otherwise it will become messy and unmanageable.
I'm not discouraged at all. That was more or less a test I have probably a quarter million pics total I just have to figure out what fits and what does not fit here. They were collected for a different type of forum. with different tastes. I just have to go through the collection to figure out what will work here. My collection is like all over the map. I'm glad to see my main problem was duplication and not content. I will adjust accordingly.
One of my favorites is Meg on Famly Guy doing self bondage and getting caught by mom. Do we have pictures here?
(29 Dec 2013, 22:57 )Tinker D Wrote: One of my favorites is Meg on Famly Guy doing self bondage and getting caught by mom. Do we have pictures here?
I saw that one here a day or so ago but I don't remember exactly where I think I was going through self bondage stuff in the blog section. I'm running around here a bit looking for stuff I like and trying to figure out what I have that will work here. I was looking around in the self bondage section of the blog more or less hitting links at random. If I hit it again I'll let you know.
I think do too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Req: Pics from DeepHell.com Evyx 19 21,740 24 Feb 2018, 01:15
Last Post: Poorwhitetrash
Some pics from my collection Like Ra 21 39,717 16 Oct 2011, 18:52
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (4) , Like Ra (10) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tights (2) , Tinker D (15) , Topsissy (2) , whizbang (15)