Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Shiny Pearl Moisturizer Color-changing Lip Gloss Transparent 3D Holographic Lip Plumping Oil Lip Make Up Plumper Nutritious Care
$12.29

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-33%

amoresy
AMORESY Hyperion Multi Functional Hooded High Neck Sunscreen Tops Tights Tees Glossy Breathable Long Sleeve Running T-shirts
$38.71

transparent dress
Sparkly Silver Sequins Crystals Short Summer Dress Sexy Sleeveless Transparent Women Evening Birthday Dress Singer Show Wear
$95.59-38%

speerise
Adult Women Turtle-neck Dance Unitard Nylon Long Sleeve Jumpsuit Spandex Dance Suit One-piece Costumes Men Gymnastic Clothing
$199.65-32%

SXXY
SXXY Curve Anal Toys for Men Women Liquid Silicone Fantasy Butt Plug Monster Beaded Realistic Dildo Sex Shop G Spot Masturbate
$45.31-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis and Alzheimer
(24 Dec 2021, 18:21 )Zooy Wrote: Of course it will depend on how far the dementia has advanced.
In this case:
Short term memory: mostly gone.
Sense of where she is: Still OK in the morning, gone in the evening.
Being in a lesser known place without one of her best known family members: panic.
Logic: still working.
Still commands the languages she has learned.
She can, with great difficulty, still be convinced of some things, but then only for a while. Like that she has Covid, but often keeps forgetting what that implies.
Sleeps OK, but with the aid of light sleeping pills.

Hence I think that some things might still be possible here, provided one has the proper techniques. Unfortunately I don't know how to make hypnosis files, or I would try it out myself.
And assuming that it would work to some extend, where to find good files?

Short term memory loss is likely to be the really big one. In Chinese there is a phrase called one ear in other ear out, mostly describes when you aren't focusing on the task or when scatterbrained you can forget what the instruction even is and that is for normal people. I suspect a dementia patient with a shot short term memory would have difficulty remembering long tasks. Indeed it has been an idea of mine to get one of those strap on fitness phone cases and use a phone like an external short term memory. Theoretically you might be able to convince them that the phone has what they care about on it. 

I would suspect even if alzheimer is somewhat of a mystery that to her suddenly appearing in an unfamiliar area would be a terrifying experience. When I sometimes space out or just shamble onwards like a zombie only to reconnect with reality 5 to 10 minutes later I too get deeply confused for a moment, and I don't even have alzheimers. 

Same thing with being convinced, if she could only be convinced for a short while it is likely she just forgot what you said and reverted back to what she believed previously. Like I said it might be an interesting idea to get her to trust a phone or device within close reach and use that as a sort of mental crutch. Like write that covid is a form of dangerous flu that means she needs to wear a mask.
(28 Dec 2021, 05:44 )Lancer Wrote: In Chinese there is a phrase called one ear in other ear out
Exists as a phrase in German as well: "zum einen Ohr rein, zum anderen wieder raus", and according to dictionary sites, the literal translation is also used similarly in English; apparently quite a universal concept.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/virtual-reali...31586.html

I found this an interesting article to post here.

Attached Files
Virtual reality goggles helping dementia patients to unlock memories.pdf (Size: 13.79 MB )
Hey this is unrelated to hypnosis but regarding alzheimers... you should look into lions mane mushrooms and or supplements.
They have shown promising effects on helping with memory and nerve function and potentially helping with alzheimers. i have been taking them for about a year (the host defense capsules). As far as effects go that I can see in my own life. I find since I have been taking them, i have an easier time recalling specific things such as numbers or dates. i also find that i no longer need to double-check certain things the way I used to, such as weather my door is locked before I leave or my heater is too close to my chair etc. I started taking them for shits as a guinea pig before recommending them to my grandparents and parents, and personally think there is something to them. I don't want to give you false hope, but I don't think it would hurt to give it a shot other than the 80$ for 3 month bottle if you go host defence route. If she likes the taste of mushrooms, the fresh stuff is apparently more potent, but I'm from a small town and don't see it in stores. If you do end up trying this, just make sure you get organic and don't buy from China because fungi are pollution sponges if not grown in a safe, clean environment.
Most hypnosis for alzheimer’s is the same stuff. Relaxing, helping to sleep.

I did find this trial and even know it was cancelled (im not sure why) i would have liked to see the end result. The theory may look like hypnosis cant do that but im sure it could. Sorta makes sense to use this on someone in the early stage and im not really sure if this would be a good idea in later stages. If it did work in an early stage then this could either slow or maybe even reverse alzheimer’s.

I cant say this study was a bad idea. Not sure why it was cancelled. Funding maybe? Bad results? Looked like it was going for awhile.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/record/NCT01435551

Contributors: dustymoon1 (2) , HypnoMix (1) , imreag (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , lurker (1) , thominhose (1) , Tritium (1) , Zooy (4)