Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Adult Gymnastic Nylon Short Unitard Female Sleeveless Ballet Dance Training Biketar Tank Jumsuits One-Piece Suit Costume For Men
$212.96-31%

faak
Sevanda Zinc Alloy Metal Cock Ring Men'S Glans Foreskin Correction Ejaculation Delay Sex Aids Tools Sperm Locking Erection Ring
$145.20-45%

latex catsuit
Women’s Latex Wet Look Jumpsuit Leather Catsuit Close-fitting bodysuit Rompers
$9.69

corset
Fajas Women Hook-eyes Waist Trainer Underwear Tummy Control Body Shaper Vest Slimming Corset Belt Flat Belly Girdles Shapewear
$24.22

crossdress anime
One Size Sexy Black Cat Girl Women Fantasy French Maid Outfit Men Gothic Sweet Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Costume
$195.09-27%

shibari
Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes 5M 10M Thicken Cotton
$5.95

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Contrast Color Exotic Set Women Cross Sexy Lingerie Set Bandage Fancy Garter Cut Out Breif Kit
$14.97

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis and Alzheimer
Maybe this is not the right place to ask, but there are quite a few people here with knowledge about hypnosis.
A person in my family has come down with Alzheimer and it turns out very difficult to get her to do or not to do certain things. This is particularly important because she also caught Covid.
So I am wondering whether hypnosis could be of any help here.
Oh! That's a very interesting topic!
(24 Dec 2021, 13:21 )Zooy Wrote: Maybe this is not the right place to ask, but there are quite a few people here with knowledge about hypnosis.
A person in my family has come down with Alzheimer and it turns out very difficult to get her to do or not to do certain things. This is particularly important because she also caught Covid.
So I am wondering whether hypnosis could be of any help here.

Definitely not a doctor, but I'd be surprised to find out that someone who has severe disabilities with Alzheimer's could overcome them with hypnosis. ie, whatever impairments they have with regard to memory and executive function will carry over to any commands given via hypnosis. I wouldn't be surprised if people with severe mental impairments were more difficult to hypnotize, as the process requires deep focus, and something akin to sleep. It's well-researched that people with brain injuries have difficulty sleeping, and entering REM sleep in particular.

Now all that said, I'm not a doctor, nor a licensed hypnotherapist. So, I'd definitely be interested to find out if I was wrong about any of this.
Apparently, it depends on the ways hypnosis works, and, apparently, nobody knows it. So, I think, only the real life test can answer your question.
I have dealt with my mother-in-law who had dementia for 6 years, before she died, and they do not really have the concentration to listen to hypnosis.

I will say, music, which affects a different part of the brain, does seem to help dementia patients. Look that the Lady Gaga/ Tony Bennett concert that was broadcast on US CBS on TV. He remembered Lady Gaga's name even though he could not remember it before - it was the music.

Maybe music with embedded hypnosis - not sure.
Of course it will depend on how far the dementia has advanced.
In this case:
Short term memory: mostly gone.
Sense of where she is: Still OK in the morning, gone in the evening.
Being in a lesser known place without one of her best known family members: panic.
Logic: still working.
Still commands the languages she has learned.
She can, with great difficulty, still be convinced of some things, but then only for a while. Like that she has Covid, but often keeps forgetting what that implies.
Sleeps OK, but with the aid of light sleeping pills.

Hence I think that some things might still be possible here, provided one has the proper techniques. Unfortunately I don't know how to make hypnosis files, or I would try it out myself.
And assuming that it would work to some extend, where to find good files?
(24 Dec 2021, 18:21 )Zooy Wrote: Unfortunately I don't know how to make hypnosis files, or I would try it out myself.
Another option is to modify existing files and replace suggestions in them. But:

(24 Dec 2021, 18:21 )Zooy Wrote: where to find good files?
In this case, I would contact hypnotists for personal sessions, as direct contact is definitely needed to check reactions and adapt "on the fly".
Truth be told, and I’m no medical expert or hypnosis expert but I really do t think l hypnosis would work with Alzheimer’s even if only for the fact that logistically getting your family member to sit down, focus and relax to a hypnosis file seems.. difficult.
(24 Dec 2021, 20:16 )Tritium Wrote: Truth be told, and I’m no medical expert or hypnosis expert but I really do t think l hypnosis would work with Alzheimer’s even if only for the fact that logistically getting your family member to sit down, focus and relax to a hypnosis file seems.. difficult.

My guess is the induction is the hard part. Once in trance it should become much easier. I have no idea how easily she gets into trance, but my guess is that in her case it might not be impossible. Specially if it can be done at home. But that would have to be done by file, because having a stranger in the home would mess up everything.
(24 Dec 2021, 16:58 )dustymoon1 Wrote: Maybe music with embedded hypnosis - not sure.

I like the idea of an induction that would be mostly music if such a thing exists.
Actually, I would like that also for myself.

Contributors: dustymoon1 (2) , HypnoMix (1) , imreag (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , lurker (1) , thominhose (1) , Tritium (1) , Zooy (4)