Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Women's Sexy Lingerie Sexy Maid Hot Maid Opening Sex Game Cosplay Uniform Cute Suit
$80.77-36%

hentai
NSFW Succubus Titi Illustrated by Tamano Kedama Loli Succubus PVC Action Figure Toy Adult Collection Model Hentai Doll Gift
$36.30-40%

Ftshist
Ftshist Womens Faux Leather Sexy Leggings Matte Black High Elastic Patent Leather Pants Skinny Tight High Waist Wetlook Trousers
$41.12-33%

self bondage
BDSM Bondage Tape Fetish Slave Sex Toys Harness Body Restraint Couple Tied Self Adhesive Women Erotic Adult Games Supplies 18
$11.62-50%

gaff panties
Men's Sissy Pouch Panties Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thongs T-Back Shapping Underwear Male Inmitate Lingerie
$52.88-42%

speerise
Speerise Women Spandex Tank Unitard Sleeveless Black Gymnastics Unitards Full Bodysuit Jumpsuit Ballet Stage Dance Costume
$218.33-34%

latex catsuit
Womens Lingerie Latex Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Halter Sleeveless Cutout Crotchless Leotard Catsuit Jumpsuit Nightwear
$13.95

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to reorder self-bondage materials?
Need your help here. I want to finally reorder/restructure the self-bondage materials. Or to be more precise - what's under "Self-Bondage" menu

So far I manage to keep track and update the "Completed Sessions" and "Tales" sections. What needs to be organized are:

General (Tips and Safety, Lockable clothes, Self-bondage during business trips).

Techniques (Basics, Hands anchoring, Hogties, Lycra and pantyhose, Using furniture, Mummification and Miscellaneous)

Time-release (Ice based methods, Non ice based methods, Delayed unbinding, Travel distance, Electronic devices)

Ideas (Entertainment, Watersport, Not tested self-bondage ideas, Self-bondage scenarios)

The "time-release" is more or less understandable and easily organizable section (is there anything missing there?).

But the rest definitely needs regrouping. Any ideas?
I have an idea of what you can add as a section to the list you aeady got, but this is up to you in if you want to start this on the site.

An Experiences section:
- Don't have to be sexual, but may be good to find a way to tell between them
- Good way to share any tested idea
- Full tutorials (with no promises of success) for given ideas.
This is basically what I aeady have. My ultimate idea is to accompany every tutorial with photos to prove it's doable and working.
I thought about a tutorial section. Of course, this should not just copy the existing posts, there is so much clutter in between the important information.

The tutorials could be collected in blog entries, and indexed in a sticky thread on the forum - under "techniques". The original authors could edit their tutorials where necessary and others could comment and make suggestions in either the sticky thread on the forum or in the original posts, which could be linked in the tutorials.
Bound Anna has a good list. From simple to complex.

Maybe a sub catagory? like compleated sessons could be broken down into Sub Catagorys like Beginner to Advance.

Something like a tree of sorts.
(03 Nov 2012, 22:23 )Tinker D Wrote: Bound Anna has a good list. From simple to complex.
The problem is - most of them are not real. But I want to have not only real, but tested scenarios.
Again, Simple self bondage that has been compleated and tested.
Complex self bondage that has been tested and problems found.
Complex Self Bondage tested and NO problems found.

Something like that.

As for B.A., I know that a lot of it is not workable, But some of it is.
I have done some of them with some luck and others with no luck at all.
I prefer not to judge on simplicity or complexity, because it's very personal and depends on one's abilities, flexibilities, experience, etc. What's simple to me, can be impossible for someone else.

My idea was to sort by types or methods. I can't say it's the best method, because one tie can involve different type of ties.
True.

Well, it worth a try, anyway.
Well, i like the idea of trying to aim to sort for complexity. The main thing with this is maybe a poll or a sort of voting system might help you, so other people could rate them to create an average difculty that people believe it is. This way it is fair on everyone but it would require probably a software update, or a poll added to every one for people to see when they are on them.

Contributors: cloud (2) , Like Ra (4) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (3)