Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Skinny Printed Fitness Suit Sleeveless Cropped Tank Top and High Waisted Leggings Female Stylish Yoga Wears
$314.48-32%

mouth gag
4 Colors Faux Leather Mouth Gag Adjustable Plastic Ball Adult Flirting Fetish Roleplay Game Props Couples BDSM Bondage Sex Toys
$2.53

wetlook
Mens Wetlook PVC Leather T Shirts Tops Black Punk Tight Fitness Clothing Short Sleeve Zipper Mens Stage Tops Sexy Party Clubwear
$18.95-14%

crossdress
Crossdressing Transgender Silky Underwear Ladyboy Hiding Gaff Panties Lingerie Transgender Pseudo-Girl Cross-Dressing Knickers
$52.03-35%

yizyif
Kids Girls Circus Ringmaster Cosplay Performance Costume Halloween Party Long Sleeve Fringe Tassel Epaulet Velvet Jacket Coats
$156.47-35%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Expanding Anal Plug Cleaner Vaginal SM Anus Stimulator Sex Toy for Adult Dilation Plus Enema Prostate Massager G-Spot
$11.08

latex pencil skirt
Women High Waist Faux Latex Stretch Patent Leather Midi Skirt PVC Front Double Zip Shiny Pencil Skirt Party Clubwear 2024 New
$91.96-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How my vacuum bondage fetish began...
Hello Guys !
As far as I can remember, I've been interested in vacuum bondage. It has always been a big difficulty to talk about it. Here is my story...

Many MANY years ago, I saw on TV a movie (I forgot the title, sorry!) in which a guy got bagged. My first reaction wasn't like: "Will he survive ?" or "How will he get out of here ?", but I was wondering how it felt to be in that situation. When nobody was at home, I found a plastic bag, and I decided to put it over my head, just to have an idea of how it could be. I felt a some kind of nervosity mixed with pleasure. I did this again a few times more...

Months after months, I was increasing this dependance. From a simple bag over my head, I was now putting gloves or other rubber things. Suddently, one day, after seeing on TV these "Space bags", I told myself: "Hey, why wouldn't I try to get in this kind of bag ?

At this time, I was young, but too tall to get into those special bags (and this was also dangerous as I was alone !). So I tried to figure out how could I build my own one... By searching a while, I finally found a big thin plastic sheet which was about 8 feets x 8 feets (about 2m50 x 2m50) and I folded it in two, joining the edges with duct tape. So here it was: my first "vacuum bag" !

As usual, I wait that nobody was at home for at least two hours, and I started my project: I put a foam mattress on the ground, I unroll my bag I hode in a wallet and I gathered some useful accessories, like a belt, a medium power vaccum and also a camera to record this first session, just to look how it looked like after...

Right after starting recording, I got into the bag. I could felt my heart beating faster. I brought with me the vacuum hose and, with the belt, I sealed the bag around the hose. I remember I've put a sock at the end of the hose to prevent bad air suction (the plastic bag itself could have blocked the end. I was able to activate the vacuum from the inside, because it was close to me. When I know that everything was OK, I looked at the camera to be sure I was in front, I just waited a few seconds to calm down, and then, I press the button...

I clearly remember these moments... The plastic, pressing seconds after seconds all the parts of my body... It was the best thing I've ever felt ! I was able to breathe thru a small carton tube I made, so I wasn't that much nervous after the suction reached its top. It was peaceful, like a 100%-of-the-body hug.

I got out of the bag something like 5 minutes after. I packed up all the stuff in the wallet, knowing I'll do it again for sure ! On the video, I saw all the action of the vacuum. Wonderful ! I did it at least ten times more...

At this time, I didn't have internet at home, so I wasn't awared of the existence of bondage, vacbed, etc. One day, I discovered the vacbed on the internet. I was immediately interested to try it, but it was complicated: space, money, what would my friends think of it...

Years after, as my girlfriend (now ''ex'') went away for a long weekend, I found in the basement a foam mattress. I got the idea of being sealed between the mattress and the bag, as the hose was litterally in the mattress (I guess you understand !). The feeling was at least ten times better than my very first time ! The suction was so intense: I knew I now had to find a way to get a vacbed !!!

And a few years later (again, yes !), with a few dollards, I built one with these PVC tubes and a large plastic bag: this was my first experience using a frame, and I expect to do it again soon !

Well, I feel so much better after telling this to you all... It's hard for me to keep this secret, but I'm also afraid to tell this to everyone... Any suggestions ?

Vacuum_experiments
nicely written
I too would love to experience a VacBed, but I am a bit OCD when it comes to latex, I hate wrinkles, so it must be a really nice tight fit for me, and even though I have considered the Plastic/PVC option, to be able to self construct and self experiment. I know I will be dissapointed with the results, if it doesn't have the absolute smooth and wrinkle free outcome.
So I will continue to dream, and continue to buy Lotto tickets, with the hope that one day ..?
Have you tried latex sheeting? Since it's much more stretchy than plastic, it should better cling to the skin with no (also painful) wrinkles.

A vacbed is something I would definitely like to experience...
(03 Dec 2014, 02:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Have you tried latex sheeting? Since it's much more stretchy than plastic, it should better cling to the skin with no (also painful) wrinkles.

A vacbed is something I would definitely like to experience...

@Likera: You have never tried a Latex Vacbed????? Give me your adress and pay the shipping from Germany and i will borrow you my selfbondage Vacbed for a month to try!
Lucky Ra!
You know... Lack of space&time... And I would like to try it with someone else in the room.
(03 Dec 2014, 01:45 )Atsta Wrote: nicely written
I too would love to experience a VacBed, but I am a bit OCD when it comes to latex, I hate wrinkles, so it must be a really nice tight fit for me, and even though I have considered the Plastic/PVC option, to be able to self construct and self experiment. I know I will be dissapointed with the results, if it doesn't have the absolute smooth and wrinkle free outcome.
So I will continue to dream, and continue to buy Lotto tickets, with the hope that one day ..?

Thanks ! 😊
Yeah I absolutely understand you ! These wrinkles are annoying ! Even with a perfect seal, as long as we use non-elastic materials, il won't be smooth...

However, when I used my foam mattress, I recorded myself and I could see that there weren't any wrinkle ! All the plastic sheet (from a large garbage bag this time...) seemed to be perfect, like the feeling inside Wink !

I might suggest you to use a foam mattress under which you put a wooden board. When I tried it, there were still a lot of possible movements. With something like this board, bending won't be possible I guess Wink !
(05 Dec 2014, 03:25 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: However, when I used my foam mattress, I recorded myself and I could see that there weren't any wrinkle ! All the plastic sheet (from a large garbage bag this time...) seemed to be perfect, like the feeling inside Wink !

If you recorded yourself - would it be possible to share (even some screen captures if you don't wish to share the movie)?

It all sounds very exciting and would love to see how it was set up

MJ
(08 Dec 2014, 15:17 )madjack Wrote:
(05 Dec 2014, 03:25 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: However, when I used my foam mattress, I recorded myself and I could see that there weren't any wrinkle ! All the plastic sheet (from a large garbage bag this time...) seemed to be perfect, like the feeling inside Wink !

If you recorded yourself - would it be possible to share (even some screen captures if you don't wish to share the movie)?

It all sounds very exciting and would love to see how it was set up

MJ

Well Madjack, unfortunately, these were videotape, and they are unusable due to an important flood that took place like 4 years ago at home and destroyed all my collection 😟 You'd have be interested, I'm sure ! However, I'll possibly do it again when I'll get some time and I'll post it on this forum 😉 !

Vacuum_experiments

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,149 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle

Contributors: Atsta (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , vacuum_experiments (3)