Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 5-Piece Black Bra Set Women Patchwork See Through Mesh Lingerie Set Ladies Sexy Panty Underwear Set
$33.76-55%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Women Men Dress One Set Rubber Fetish Cosplay Costumes with Apron and Headwear Handmade S-LD290
$217.78-6%

shapewear
GUUDIA Short Sleeve Open Crotch Big U Neck Seamless Shapers Spandex Elastic Body Suit Shapewear Women Body Shaper Tummy Control
$60.80

negative chastity
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$121.00-44%

larpgears
Top Quality 100% Pure Latex Gloves Sexy Unisex Black Rubber Short Five Fingers Adult Size
$13.43-23%

crossdress fetish
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

wetlook
1Pcs Women Pu Leather Lace Stockings Imitation Sexy Wetlook Black Lingerie Hot Erotic Fetish Clubwear Costumes Bodysuit
$3.50

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hii =)
(13 Dec 2018, 19:12 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Putting latex on with lube is one of the great pleasures in life!!!
Yep, it was a revelation when I saw an interview with a Dutch fetish model (most likely Ancilaa Tilia), where she explained that professionals use lubricants. But Culmor never agreed with me on that. He said that the talcum woes help him to get into the character, and lubricants would ruin it. I don't get it... Using talcum is dirty and plainly bad for lungs. BUT! I love the mineral talcum! It's fantastic to the touch! 😋

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , ElisaSissy (1) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (2)