Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
G CUP Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$1119.25-84%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKATNew intricate crafted heavy metal hanging neck sexy bra erotic lingerie set
$34.68-54%

zlatameer
Mens Latex Catsuit Cross-dress Tight Transvestite Bodysuit With 3D Chest Attached Gloves Socks S-LCM133
$188.16-27%

transparent pantyhose
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-44%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$387.19-49%

corset
UUGOOX Victorian Burlesque Skirt Gothic Steampunk Corset Costume Punk Black Bustle Skirts
$122.09

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Natural Latex Unisex Mask Rubber With Breathe Tube Unique Wear for Party Realistic Hood
$242.00-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hii =)
(13 Dec 2018, 19:12 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Putting latex on with lube is one of the great pleasures in life!!!
Yep, it was a revelation when I saw an interview with a Dutch fetish model (most likely Ancilaa Tilia), where she explained that professionals use lubricants. But Culmor never agreed with me on that. He said that the talcum woes help him to get into the character, and lubricants would ruin it. I don't get it... Using talcum is dirty and plainly bad for lungs. BUT! I love the mineral talcum! It's fantastic to the touch! 😋

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , ElisaSissy (1) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (2)